Kiba

[CPEX] Tsubaki Video Thread (Updated 7/3/15)

Someone (TS) vs SomeoneElse (CA) (I am a bad person for IDing these.)

That's Kuno. Carl's name is Feitan or something.

3/22 Touhoku

Konan (TS) vs Hage (TG) - A lot of risks taken here...

Yeah I can see those risks. Catching the activated sledge with 2A at the beginning of the round after throwing a projectile was godlike.

Tager really is too scary.

You can do them without the j.BCC route too, just you're giving up like 700 damage per go (and the j.236A combo just won't work because you'll be too close)

6B just so happens to be just long enough to perfectly time meaty 5C. I only figured that out because I was trying to see if it'd combo (which sometimes it can off a short enough starter)

You have given me some inspiration with using 6B as a "timer" for the meaty. I am messing around with timing in the corner now that 2A picks up off the ground and then some 2B here and there. It uses the install gauge as the timer instead of another normal after a knockdown and it is working pretty nicely right now. You just kind of look at the gauge and see when it reaches certain points to know what normals you are allowed to hit on the opponent's wakeup.

Currently trying to work with absolute minimum confirm requirements and one charge or just any combo plus one charge. The way the gauge works with timing after 22 makes it so that you get 1 charge back after spending it and it catches forward rolls, meaties, and if there is a slight delay in tech, doing a throw right after the whiffed 2A/2B will be a throw counter if any character mashes. Though it does cost a charge, this is a corner setup has a constant timing and is possible out of awful confirms like 5AAA5BB5CC > etc. that works regardless of how many normals are used.

You can do them without the j.BCC route too, just you're giving up like 700 damage per go (and the j.236A combo just won't work because you'll be too close)

6B just so happens to be just long enough to perfectly time meaty 5C. I only figured that out because I was trying to see if it'd combo (which sometimes it can off a short enough starter)

Giving up 700 damage isn't really going to fly so until I can get the route consistent, I have my own variation of stuff that I'm opting to use for now. 

Oh yeah that's the point. This was a simple test of things. You have such a wide variety of options for mixup after 236C it is unbelievable. This is just one of them and it works precisely because of the spacing and timing of a neutral tech after 236C on a juggled opponent. The 2B cross under is yet another though everyone's seen it so I decided to attempt something else.

I wanted to try being Azrael and it worked. I'm still working on other options after 236C depending on the height at which the opponent is hit.