Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimsley-San

[CPEX] Celica A. Mercury Gameplay Discussion Thread

While Celica is an extremely popular character in Japan, she's a more diversive character in the West for similar reasons to Noel.

Thankfully, I am firmly in the camp of "We love Celica!" ALL ABOARD THE WAIFU HYPE TRAIN!

Do we have anyone who plans to test out Celica and report back with notes?

I hate Celica.
"ALLOW MORI TO SHOVE ME DOWN YOUR THROAT WHILE SCREAMING 'RAGNA ONII-CHAN KAZUMA-SAN DESU DESU DESU"
I hate Lambda being shoved in my face repeatedly, but love her character
But I love both their playstyles.
Dammit, Arc.

I love celica:) best girl. Probably still not gonna learn her because unib, maybe p4u and def xrd

I have found better translations of Celica's moves.

Pic Confit (Pike + Confit)

Arc Griller (Bow + Grilling)

Marteau Flan (Hammer + Flan)

Hache Rôtir (Axe + Roasting)

Lance Quiche (Lance + Quiche)

Armure Sorbet (Armor + Sorbet)

Sabre Anglaise (Sword/Saber + Crème Anglaise)

Casque Veloute (Helmet + Velouté sauce)

Please use these translations from now on.

Celica auto-combo -> 3.7k without super, LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KNjiGV4L-s&feature=youtu.be

A lot of characters can get into the 3's midscreen meterless off a point blank 5C without having to settle for almost no carry and a midscreen air tech. Ragna, Rachel, Carl, and Jin come to mind.

It's a lot of damage, but people are already crying wolf.

Yeah, it's not all that much damage since you tech out of it for free. It would probably be better to do a combo with less damage that let's you keep pressure.

Also, it looks like you can hold her healing Distortion longer in order to restore more health. Maybe she could knock the opponent away from her on purpose in order to heal for a lot.

A lot of characters can get into the 3's midscreen meterless off a point blank 5C without having to settle for almost no carry and a midscreen air tech. Ragna, Rachel, Carl, and Jin come to mind.

It's a lot of damage, but people are already crying wolf.

Ok, that was 5C, that explains a bit, but still it is so little effort for competitive damage. With Carl and Rachel you have to work very hard for that damage. And this is day one also, they are not doing anything weird with her.

Ok, that was 5C, that explains a bit, but still it is so little effort for competitive damage. With Carl and Rachel you have to work very hard for that damage. And this is day one also, they are not doing anything weird with her.

I hope you know what it means....to stand....before CELICA!!!

Azrael and Tager want to be like Minerva when they grow up xP.

Fixed that for you.

This is just a test anyways, probably will nerf and buff stuff, loketest stuff makes things seem way too strong or otherwise but tend to not really be so.

Also Kagura can get a bit more than 4k midscreen in a same attack non-OD meterless combo also with no oki.

Then again Kagura = big $$$ damages :L

Also since Kokonoe made Minvera why not just tack on more hate to Kokonoe, keep innocent Celica away from all dat salt, she just wants to look adorable :<

Also since Kokonoe made Minvera why not just tack on more hate to Kokonoe, keep innocent Celica away from all dat salt, she just wants to look adorable :<

In the end it was Celica who was announced playable, not Minerva.

Someone should make a BB version of this featuring Celica's healing DD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpe-JoGyPsY