Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrownEmpress

[CP2.0] Celica A. Mercury Combo Thread

I am seeking help again. This time with this particular route: 214B>RC>6C>214(C)>5C>214(C)>6C>214(C) etc...

My problem here is that I cant get to sideswap after the second 214(C). From what I have seen in videos the height I am connecting the 5C is correct and and the 214C is a full charged one but if I full charge it the opponent will recover  before it hits and if I dont full charge it then there is no sideswap which means I cant continue with the combo.

7 minutes ago, fruits_punch95 said:

I am seeking help again. This time with this particular route: 214B>RC>6C>214(C)>5C>214(C)>6C>214(C) etc...

My problem here is that I cant get to sideswap after the second 214(C). From what I have seen in videos the height I am connecting the 5C is correct and and the 214C is a full charged one but if I full charge it the opponent will recover  before it hits and if I dont full charge it then there is no sideswap which means I cant continue with the combo.

6C has SMP so this combo is possible up to the second 6C just end it before this point with drives or something

only the first hit of 6C has SMP, the burner doesn't.

The trick is to after the first charged 214C, microdash 5C then do uncharged rocket loops. you can only get 2 more rockets in a non-fatal combo though.

a fun thing in the corner i've found is that on fatal, you can use a laser super midcombo.

1 hour ago, someonewhodied said:

only the first hit of 6C has SMP, the burner doesn't.

The trick is to after the first charged 214C, microdash 5C then do uncharged rocket loops. you can only get 2 more rockets in a non-fatal combo though.

a fun thing in the corner i've found is that on fatal, you can use a laser super midcombo.

6C is only 1 hit gonna assume that's a typo but yeah uncharged rocket loops and laser super mid-combo is a swag thing or you can use laser super as a reacting to Bang 236236A and combo with 2B before they hit the floor