Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gorehound

Dustloop Cosplay Thread

Now that the game has been out for a while!

Expect to see a lot of BB Cosplay by now and at upcoming conventions!

Post pics of available BB Cosplay.

This thread is now officially just a general cosplay thread for everything covered on Dustloop. So BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Persona, Skullgirls, and Darkstalkers cosplay all can go here now.

Cosplay isn't active enough to warrant multiple threads, so all DL-related cosplay will go here now.

Now that the game has been out for a while!

Expect to see a lot of BB Cosplay by now and at upcoming conventions!

Post pics of available BB Cosplay.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Heh, not bad. Minus the crossgender ones, heheh. BlazBlue's too complicated for me to try and dress up as. I like how the one person went about Arakune. I wanna see Bang, V-13, and Haku-Men.

Heh, not bad. Minus the crossgender ones, heheh. BlazBlue's too complicated for me to try and dress up as. I like how the one person went about Arakune. I wanna see Bang, V-13, and Haku-Men.

There was one in the fanart thread. Don't blame me for anything... you asked for it...

Posted Image

yeah was kinda cool until i sawl a guy noel and 3 taokakas ... and no hakumen T_T damn furries

Oh yeah I forgot about that Bang costume pic, lol. Minus the hair it looks pretty good. Just very hard to take seriously because of the guy's expression and eyes.

The Taokaka's are really freaking me out, especially the one with the face mask. >.<

Posted Image

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

The infamous Bang cosplay is the only one that is any good. And it's only good for the hilarity factor lol. Sometimes cosplay makes me embarrassed about liking whatever is being cosplayed.....

The infamous Bang cosplay is the only one that is any good. And it's only good for the hilarity factor lol. Sometimes cosplay makes me embarrassed about liking whatever is being cosplayed.....

I don't know, Hakumen would be nice.