Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gorehound

Dustloop Cosplay Thread

Your siggie make me laugh...Hahha especially when I saw my name lol. I actually agree with u on dat first part, N 2nd part...... but last part however.... Hahaha

I feel honored. Lol.

Back on topic, so so far the vote's on gold I guess?

Gold for me as well. The blue kinda blends in too much but that's not a bad thing, I just prefer the gold one more :3

Is that you, Darlos? Whether it is or not, WIN. I don't think I've ever seen anyone take an icecar to a cosplay.

Btw, I saw a picture of someone cosplaying as the CT character select screen. Was that from this topic?

my Jin sense was tingling when I scrolled over this thread..... and I must say.... I was not disappoint.

A few cosplay pics from A-kon. I was pretty ticked that it wasn't until I had to go that all the Blazblue Cosplayers started showing up. The last three were pretty rushed.

CIMG1311.jpg?t=1275778415

CIMG1331.jpg?t=1275779407

CIMG1337.jpg?t=1275780148

CIMG1338.jpg?t=1275780522

CIMG1339.jpg?t=1275780522

So many people I know went to Akon...jealousy

Hmm....

jinragna.png?t=1275788876

Yes. xD

I thought of you when I saw it on Cure. So I had to post itttt xD

Jam, i also think the gallery was really nice, in particular the Litchi at the end, that tall Noel was pretty cute, and that I-no caught my attention lol

the Hazama with the candy was good too, all the Sol were really cool...makes me wonder where was Ky?