Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gorehound

Dustloop Cosplay Thread

so, my friends have decided that i am cosplaying hazama for chicago comic con. does the costume have any unexpected headaches that i should know about?

Two belts.

The buckles on his coat.

Hand gloves which are fingerless.

Buttons + buckles at the back of his sleeves (coat).

Metal plates on his shoes.

They're pretty minor details but they make him what he is. They're also unexpectedly usually forgotten in some Hazama cosplays.

^ The gloves are easy, just get a pair of brown, leather-looking gloves and cut the fingers off. Or, find fingerless leather gloves, but those are kind of hard to find, as I found when making my Hazama cosplay >3<

Another hazama cosplay, this time by me....

262716_10150283008503760_789353759_9244062_7426203_n.jpg

253708_1644224200353_1679317272_1113927_1436548_n.jpg

And a lovelly bridget from my city........and is actually not a trap.

189850_134117713327993_100001892940250_223708_8088199_n.jpg

I saw a Bridget cosplayer, from where I was I couldn't tell if it was a trap or not...

Mohoko, the 17 year old Bridget player from ECT? It was male, if that's who you're talking about. (Most recent cosplayer I've heard about)

Mohoko, the 17 year old Bridget player from ECT? It was male, if that's who you're talking about. (Most recent cosplayer I've heard about)

Nah It was at the Con here in UT last year

I saw a Bridget cosplayer, from where I was I couldn't tell if it was a trap or not...

If you can't tell, then they are doing their job right.

Cosmania just ended, and there were a few BB cosplays there.

a44sN.jpg

I also happen to have photos of a Mu-12, a Jin, a Rachal and mayyybe a Tao if I think I took a photo of her.

Also will edit this post later to add a Mu-12(a different one)/Ragna skit that happened during Tournament of Champions 2

edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y5_yj8jHOs

i fucking hate when men cosplay female chars, specially female chars that i like >:/

I personally haven't seen a good mu-12 cosplay...yet ;w;

makes me a sad aile.

Oh my god that Mu...

Is it bad that I couldn't help but stare at how yellow that wig was?

Though a thread like this makes me hope that when I finally get the balls to cosplay 'Zama that I won't be judged harsly. Especially being a female and from the states as well...

Lol, beat you to it, matry0. I'm a female from the states too, and I have the balls to cosplay Hazama. So don't feel bad! If you do work up the courage to finally cosplay Hazama, you won't be alone. I'm nervous about making this post, so you're definitely not the only one nervous about being an American cosplayer. XD

Crap, I'm not professional by any means. ): But what the hell. For Youmacon, Hazama's the biggest jerk ever, but damn is he stylish. My brother was Hazama last year, and I really want to try to be Hazama too after seeing how cool he was. ;w;

snapshot201110211.png

I need yellow contacts. Maybe for pictures I can just shoop my eyes, pfft.

Sorry if genderswaps aren't allowed. If they aren't, feel free to remove my post. >_<

I'd like to go on record as saying genderbent cosplay is the stupidest thing ever, second only to cosplay.

Ushijima~

I'd like to go on record as saying genderbent cosplay is the stupidest thing ever, second only to cosplay.

Acting as if you don't cosplay as a wizard often.

post-9730-139515164374_thumb.jpg

Lol, beat you to it, matry0. I'm a female from the states too, and I have the balls to cosplay Hazama. So don't feel bad! If you do work up the courage to finally cosplay Hazama, you won't be alone. I'm nervous about making this post, so you're definitely not the only one nervous about being an American cosplayer. XD

Crap, I'm not professional by any means. ): But what the hell. For Youmacon, Hazama's the biggest jerk ever, but damn is he stylish. My brother was Hazama last year, and I really want to try to be Hazama too after seeing how cool he was. ;w;

<image>

I need yellow contacts. Maybe for pictures I can just shoop my eyes, pfft.

Sorry if genderswaps aren't allowed. If they aren't, feel free to remove my post. >_<

Ohhh you need contacts? I can help you with that.

http://www.pinkyparadise.com/

I highly recommend this site. They're pretty pricy, about 25~30 on average, but they last a whole year. I highly suggest going with a brown as it looks pretty close to yellow. The ones I purchased were the twilight brown. Here's the link:

http://www.pinkyparadise.com/webshaper/store/viewProd.asp?pkProductItem=1245

GL with your cosplay, though, I hate to sound mean, but i'd try swapping out the wig if I were you. Maybe it's just the quality of the photo but it makes it look really plasticy and shiny.

Ohhh you need contacts? I can help you with that.

http://www.pinkyparadise.com/

I highly recommend this site. They're pretty pricy, about 25~30 on average, but they last a whole year. I highly suggest going with a brown as it looks pretty close to yellow. The ones I purchased were the twilight brown. Here's the link:

http://www.pinkyparadise.com/webshaper/store/viewProd.asp?pkProductItem=1245

GL with your cosplay, though, I hate to sound mean, but i'd try swapping out the wig if I were you. Maybe it's just the quality of the photo but it makes it look really plasticy and shiny.

Oh, wow, thank you! That's quite helpful. And yeah, as far as the quality of the pictures, webcams will do that. It looks so much better (way less shiny and fake-ish) IRL. And really, you don't sound mean, you're just trying to help. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism. And haters gonna hate, Circuitous. 8U

That Noel is just... holy crap. I'm so jealous of Asians and the fact that they have near-perfect bodies for cosplaying - their proportions and body sizes are just so close to the ideal anime/video game character's. It's not fair. ;3;