Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gorehound

Dustloop Cosplay Thread

Oh, wow, thank you! That's quite helpful. And yeah, as far as the quality of the pictures, webcams will do that. It looks so much better (way less shiny and fake-ish) IRL. And really, you don't sound mean, you're just trying to help. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism. And haters gonna hate, Circuitous. 8U

That Noel is just... holy crap. I'm so jealous of Asians and the fact that they have near-perfect bodies for cosplaying - their proportions and body sizes are just so close to the ideal anime/video game character's. It's not fair. ;3;

Ahhh, herpderp, I should have figured that one, webcamssss :x

But yeah, have fun with that site lol. Tell me which ones you pick, as I'm curious to see how some of the others look.

Also out of curiousity, for the genderswap cosplay, what exactly are you planning to wear?

That Noel is just... holy crap. I'm so jealous of Asians and the fact that they have near-perfect bodies for cosplaying - their proportions and body sizes are just so close to the ideal anime/video game character's. It's not fair. ;3;

if you like that then youll love this

post-24813-139515164381_thumb.jpg

I'd like to go on record as saying genderbent cosplay is the stupidest thing ever, second only to cosplay.

Then why the Hell even bother posting in the thread?

Putting it on the record is a waste of time, since it's highly likely that nobody cares, especially in a thread filled with people who probably think the opposite.

Isn't it also somewhat of a waste of time to argue about someone elses opinion? Just sayin.

On another note, what are people's thoughts on using boots in crossplay to make one look taller?

Oh lol that cosplayer.

I think there be other photos of that cosplayer.

probably nsfw though. maybeh 8V

if you find them pm me, i would be glad to get more pictures of her :3

edit

found who she is

her name is Iiniku Ushijima

My best friend cosplayed Relius last October, I'll see if I can find any pictures of her cosplay~

if you find them pm me, i would be glad to get more pictures of her :3

edit

found who she is

her name is Iiniku Ushijima

she so godlike Hecatom she got guts to cosplay Makoto like that

she so godlike Hecatom she got guts to cosplay Makoto like that

You haven't seen the rest of her cosplays then.

NSFW: http://predatorrat.tumblr.com

I've seen tons of Platinum and Relius cosplays up on cure tho. Not sure about Saya because I haven't seen any of that.

You haven't seen the rest of her cosplays then.

NSFW: http://predatorrat.tumblr.com

I've seen tons of Platinum and Relius cosplays up on cure tho. Not sure about Saya because I haven't seen any of that.

Ive seen all that stuff before Michi i wish she would come to a US anime con

Is that you? Regardless it looks very nice, far better than the majority of bb Cosplay I've seen

Is that you? Regardless it looks very nice, far better than the majority of bb Cosplay I've seen

No, I cosplayed Ragna once but I am not satisfied with my cosplay, so I am working at my Valkenhayn's costume. Will definitely self-post here lol.

Hope people don't mind if I necro this thread real quick. Kind of timid about posting this, but here goes...

post-9812-139515171586_thumb.jpg

From Mechacon 2012, September 7-9. And yes, that is in fact me in the picture. xD Forgive the derpy expression. I'm terrible at taking pictures. I meant to do his story mode pose when he's about to fight, but alas, my hat was too small for my head to keep on. I'll have to try a bigger one next year.

Classy as hell, bro. The plate on the hat is kind of... well, loose, but that looks pretty good otherwise. Got any other pictures?

Ah, thank you. *bows* As for the hat, we made it out of cardboard, with the main part covered by purple fabric. We were on kind of a tight schedule/budget, you see... In the meantime, I'll look for other pictures.

lol It less derpy and more...how do you call it...enthusiastic in a mad scientist kind of way.

XD. I tend to be that way a fair bit. I probably should have gone with a more gentlemanly look for Carl pics, but I had a hard time keeping my hat on due to size issues, so clasping my hands would have been difficult.