Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gorehound

Dustloop Cosplay Thread

Not bad! The guns could have done with some slimming down, though. Bolverk looks like it's been in a downward spiral, pigging out on Doritos and lying on the couch all day before crying itself to sleep amidst half-eaten donuts and empty beer cans.

Does GG cosplay go here too? I couldn't find a thread for it, so I figure I'll just post my outfit.

post-6148-139515172288_thumb.jpg

I've had it for a while, wore it again recently for Bridget's birthday (October 26), hence the cake. I took the gloves off because I didn't want to get cake on them. :P

Does GG cosplay go here too?

Now it does. This thread is now officially just a general cosplay thread for everything covered on Dustloop. So BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Persona, Skullgirls, and Darkstalkers cosplay all can go here now.

Finally found the thread...

Anyhow. Here is my Amane Nishiki cosplay.

Although it's not entirely completed... you can see it as a progress pic :D

You can also see it on my DA where I'll post a few more pics of it later on!

post-20746-139515173755_thumb.jpg

(ugh, the picture quality... ) :gonk:

:AM:

I dont mean to intrude, but im working on a hakumen costume... there are details that need to be added, some parts slightly modified, but

its like 98% complete.

Here is a an improptu Blazblue team with a couple of girls that i found in that otakon. Plus a photobucket folder with other pics, plus in the making stuff.

http://s198.photobucket.com/user/LordZero666/library/Cosplay%20Hakumen?sort=3&page=1

TeamBlazblue-HakumenLitchiRachel_zps768b056f.jpg

I didn't even know this thread existed :O

1385802_1401906693376738_311088861_n.jpg

1394068_1401906700043404_1679004963_n.jpg

Still tuning it. I'm already trying to get the following;

-Lycra skinsuit

-Better boots

-Longer gloves

-Better belt

-Yukianesa (as you can see, I beat up Rin Okumura and stole his sword)

-Better Wig

-Red wire

I'll prolly post again when I finish.

Considering this exists I'll have to get my yosuke cosplay at the ready, pics coming up maybe the week after february 7th. kawa-kon approaches :P

So this thread is alive after all. Here's my 2 most recent Arcsys costume in 2013. I have a bunch of other characters but they were from pre-2010. Feel free to visit my dA to view them.

39e92174-e7a9-431f-bf4a-891125a3ccad.jpge8360b76-2779-48cd-8a8d-050d1dcb4035.jpg

Ragna's wig was a total mess :mad:

I have CT Black Ragna done up as well but have not debut him. Currently working on BB Imperator, GG2 and Xrd Sol (more of working on my body for him) for this year's cons.

Not a prob! Actually, I'm curious, what'd you make the sword out of? And how much of a pain was it to deal with? I'd imagine carrying something that huge around a convention would be pretty frustrating at times.