Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gorehound

Dustloop Cosplay Thread

Focus all their inner chi and become one with the environment around them. Only then will their eyes truly be open *bangs gong* :china:

why no kokonoe or rachels cats? or jubei?

i really didnt even mean to list cat things only. except for jubei.

EDIT :

Focus all their inner chi and become one with the environment around them. Only then will their eyes truly be open *bangs gong* :china:

it seems some people understand how to have true vision. but still, i dont think thats gonna work if they gots a 8 foot piece of plastic around.

people who cosplay as hakumen should only do bunny hops.

except getting the fabulous armor might be difficult. and a long piece of plastic. unless you really wanna hurl a wooden stick that long. can u say tiring X accidents? i can. ... DO IT

except getting the fabulous armor might be difficult. and a long piece of plastic. unless you really wanna hurl a wooden stick that long. can u say tiring X accidents? i can. ... DO IT

Most conventions have a pretty strict weapon rule, especially against real weapons such as katanas or nunchucks - they flat-out aren't allowed inside.

But yeah, I can imagine security absolutely turning you away at the door for trying to bring in a nearly 10-foot tall wooden stick. The thing's a bunch of accidents waiting to happen. XD

Most conventions have a pretty strict weapon rule, especially against real weapons such as katanas or nunchucks - they flat-out aren't allowed inside.

But yeah, I can imagine security absolutely turning you away at the door for trying to bring in a nearly 10-foot tall wooden stick. The thing's a bunch of accidents waiting to happen. XD

Hakumen is just as deadly without his sword. His 6B and gut punch grab could easily kill a man.

lol yaaah. i would love to see a hakumen stomping everywhere. like people sitting down or people taking a snooze at multiday conventions. and someone ought to remember his creed. I AM THE...see i dont even remember. I AM HAKUMEN! THE END HAS COME! -stomps-

lol yaaah. i would love to see a hakumen stomping everywhere. like people sitting down or people taking a snooze at multiday conventions.

and someone ought to remember his creed.

I AM THE...see i dont even remember.

I AM HAKUMEN! THE END HAS COME! -stomps-

I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen! The End has come! *Yeah I have it memorized because it's badass.

If I cosplayed as Hakumen I would show up and only yell his grunts that he does. "How did you manage to get that sword through security?" "AAARRRAAAAGH!" "..."

If I cosplayed as Hakumen I would show up and only yell his grunts that he does.

"How did you manage to get that sword through security?"

"AAARRRAAAAGH!"

"..."

LMAO! If I was a security guard and saw Hakumen walking up to me, I wouldn't say a damn thing.

also any haku-men cosplay should: - declare anyone cosplaying Nu (or any Mech-girl) is, in fact, a witch. - If someone throws an object at you, knock it out of the air with your sword. You get a star of meter for that. :kitty: - attempt to preserve the timestream and avoid any Jins - Know BOTH versions of his speech: both the long one and the short version from the True Ending. "I am the white void. I wipe the slate of the world clean so that it may begin anew! I am Hakumen! The end has come!" - Get into HUGE CARDBOARD SWORD fights with the other HUGE CARDBOARD SWORD users who are there.

We need a good mask vocoder for a perfect cosplay, kinda like Justice's voice or Darth Vader's. If anyone can memorize the Japanese quote or recall it, I'll give them the biggest cookie. "Ware wa Ku. Ware wa Kou. Ware wa JIN!..."

Hope you have Japanese language installed. 我は空、我は鋼、我は刃 我は一振りの剣にて全ての 「罪」 を刈り取り 「悪」 を滅する!! 我が名は 「ハクメン」、押して参る! ware wa kuu, ware wa kou, ware wa jin ware wa hitofuri no tsurugi ni te subete no "tsumi" wo karitori "aku" wo metsu suru!! wa ga na wa "hakumen", oshite mairu! I am the air (emptiness/void), I am the steel, I am the sword With one strike of the blade in my hand all "sins" will be reaped "evil" will be destroyed!! My name is "Hakumen," here I come (to kill you)! Ugh... direct translations while trying to adhere to their grammar structure, and trying to still make sense sucks. It's nice of translators to take liberties with what's being said instead of always going for literal translations... when appropriate anyhow.

me,on the other hand,cannot grasp the awesomeness of seeing a Nu cosplayer(obviously her armor mode) doing a battle with an Hakumen one. And me,who are preparating an Arakune costume,shall enter too at the sound of "KEEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHE!"

me,on the other hand,cannot grasp the awesomeness of seeing a Nu cosplayer(obviously her armor mode) doing a battle with an Hakumen one.

And me,who are preparating an Arakune costume,shall enter too at the sound of "KEEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHE!"

i can follow you on the ceiling with a D bug on a string.

Hell, what i have done?

I built a PSEUDO Taokaka cosplay.....MY MOTHER IS WEARING IT.

MY MOTHER HAS 52 YEARS

Posted Image

Hell, what i have done?

I built a PSEUDO Taokaka cosplay.....MY MOTHER IS WEARING IT.

MY MOTHER HAS 52 YEARS

Posted Image

YOUR MOTHER IS FIERCE

This has given me lots of inspiration for my own Tao cosplay :toot:

I wanted my buddy to cosplay Arakune for an upcomin' con, but she's gonna do Kokonoe. Hopefully we'll have a group for Sakuracon :3;;

PS: Your Mom's got nice legs :thumbu:

Posted Image

Taokaka cosplayers are creepy :scared:

Wow.....if i even encounter that in the middle of the night,alone,i know i would not pass the night alive.