Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gorehound

Dustloop Cosplay Thread

Posted Image

Whoever did this must have spent alot of time making the costume look like the character from the game

Hakumen is just as deadly without his sword. His 6B and gut punch grab could easily kill a man.

Ware wa SIX BEEE!!! Not to mention his air throw does like 2k unprorated damage :eng101:

But yeah, like i said in another thread, Hakumen x motorcycle armor. Hakumen riding a motor bike, with his sword... awesome.

Oh Arc, first you make them gay for Bridget, now you make them furry for Tao...what next dare I wonder?

okay so this week i'll go to buy stuff to make Arakune. My question is: did i actually NEED to buy the red part?

This one's pretty good:

http://die-chan.deviantart.com/art/JIN-KISARAGI-BLAZBLUE-130504962

Got a couple other things that haven't been posted here but I'm lazy.

I myself will be trying to put together a Noel cosplay for a convention that's in like 9 months so it should be good by then. xD

I know for sure that there'll be a Litchi at that con so I'll have to let you guys know how she pulls it off.

A friend of mine is doing Noel as well with her boyfriend as Ragna... though honestly her boobs are too much on the nicely large size to be accurate for Noel... unlike mine... >>

I've see many better Jins before,but yes, that's pretty good. Still, i haven't found a SINGLE Hakumen yet,well one time, but the site was stupid. @Noel: Be happy,at least u can do a PERFECT Noel, right? Damn,if i make Arakune, i'll be obligated to learn how he talks. His way of talking isn't much difficult,is how he laugh who is.

That Hakumen looks pretty good.

I'd take requests but for now here's the random stuff I have... not a lot...:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And just what everyone wanted...

Posted Image

More Taokaka.

Posted Image

Oh snap!!! Anji!! WINzors!!

That Hakumen is pretty ok but is missing some stuff like his claws and junk and moar hair!, Hakumen needs a tall person inside other wise he will look funny, 6'3" should be ok. bwahaha!

That Hakumen is pretty ok but is missing some stuff like his claws and junk and moar hair!, Hakumen needs a tall person inside other wise he will look funny, 6'3" should be ok. bwahaha!

yea true his height made it look kinda funny. but oh well! what CAN you do.

Pretty sweet. Update on the con I'll be at in looong time: So far I've got... 3 Noels [includes me] 1 Jin 1 Tao 1 Ragna 1 Litchi and one girl said she wasn't sure who she'd be but Nu was on the list of people she wants to do so I'm hoping for that... and one of my friends said he'll be Arakune if he can come... :D

I'm trying to get my little brother to be Carl sometime and I'd be Nirvana. :D He said he'd do it... but I'd have to get the outfit for him so... >>;

Working on a nice nu-13, visor is going really well, I think it's pretty much done. I am doing a variant of the black/purple color scheme.

Posted Image

Some slight stylistic modifications to it. I used a silver mirrored motorcycle visor that I dremeled down for the lens. The wrist blade edges are done in blacklight reactive paint, I need to do a little more detail painting on the bracers/cuffs but then they're good to do.

The swords for the wings are mostly painted, 4 of them are totally done except for the edges are still drying, they;'re also blacklight reactive. The other 4 are about 2/3rds done, I am waiting on them to dry so I can finish the edges then they'll be good. I've got a good wing harness design under construction and a nice metallic black body suit on order.

This is the first costume project I've ever under taken and so far I am really liking how things are turning out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And my wings as they were a week ago before I started painting them.

Posted Image

The eventual goal is for all the edges of the blades to be done with neon glowing pink el-wire. Am also going to have nerd friends help me set up LED's in appropriate places on costume that will glow as well. Have high hopes for this winning some Halloween costume contests ;)

PS: Dont hate me because I want to be Nu, I mean I even kinda look like her....but I play as Hakumen ;)