Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gorehound

Dustloop Cosplay Thread

Awesome! :D I've won Halloween contests as A.B.A [at school xD] so this really ought to win. Then... go to a con wearing it and impress everyone with your EPIC WIN. I need to start on my Noel costume... >.>;

Now that I've got the wings pretty much done I feel like I am really gettin places. Just waiting for my bodysuit to really set off the loop but I guess I am gonna start on the legs next.

Posted Image

Trying to find a decent wig for Noel...

I like this one, but it's technically not as long as her hair is supposed to be [i like the bangs cuz they could be made to look like Noel's I think]

I'm going to try to see if I can actually have longer hair and tuck it under the hat for other stuff I want.

Wig: http://www.cosworx.com/images/thumbs/t_26284.jpg [obviously not this color but yeah]

Trying to find a decent wig for Noel...

I like this one, but it's technically not as long as her hair is supposed to be [i like the bangs cuz they could be made to look like Noel's I think]

I'm going to try to see if I can actually have longer hair and tuck it under the hat for other stuff I want.

Wig: http://www.cosworx.com/images/thumbs/t_26284.jpg [obviously not this color but yeah]

I think that wig would work really well for Noel. You just have to be careful about pulling wigs back and such a lot of the time the netting shows....well depending on how you do it. But Cosworx is always a fantastic choice for wigs. Another way would be to just get a short wig and some extensions to attach for putting her hair back like she does?

Now that I've got the wings pretty much done I feel like I am really gettin places. Just waiting for my bodysuit to really set off the loop but I guess I am gonna start on the legs next.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b260/annatrocity/glowykat.jpg

that's pretty awesome looking, especially for a first time making costumes.

but... how're you going to walk around when you get the legs made? that just seems like quite the undertaking since she seems to be on her toes inside the leg armor ;x

I think that wig would work really well for Noel. You just have to be careful about pulling wigs back and such a lot of the time the netting shows....well depending on how you do it. But Cosworx is always a fantastic choice for wigs. Another way would be to just get a short wig and some extensions to attach for putting her hair back like she does?

I got my only not cheap Halloween store wig from them so I know that they're good AND affordable.

I may go with that cuz I haven't found anything I really like more...

I need 2 other blond wigs too... >>; Me and cosplay choices.

I got my only not cheap Halloween store wig from them so I know that they're good AND affordable.

I may go with that cuz I haven't found anything I really like more...

I need 2 other blond wigs too... >>; Me and cosplay choices.

Ahaha. I'm super picky about cosplay things too. xD I usually buy from cosworx or amphigory. I use Ebay as a last resort :'D Gonna start on my Tao cosplay soon though!! Yay~

that's pretty awesome looking, especially for a first time making costumes.

but... how're you going to walk around when you get the legs made? that just seems like quite the undertaking since she seems to be on her toes inside the leg armor ;x

I'm going to probably wind up taking some degree of artistic license with it. Probably a translucent high heel to give as similar an effect as I can without trying to tiptoe everywhere on the edges of plastic swords.

Ahaha. I'm super picky about cosplay things too. xD I usually buy from cosworx or amphigory. I use Ebay as a last resort :'D Gonna start on my Tao cosplay soon though!! Yay~

I modify thrift store stuff for my stuff at the moment cuz I can't sew... >> And have no money... it's quite sad.

Annatrocity: I believe there's some kind of ballet/specialty dance shoes that can give the idea of standing on your toes? Dunno exactly though... I recall reading it somewhere else in something cosplay related... I may be wrong though... >>

Epic. Keep us updated. Are you gonna put that up on cosplay.com?

I've only seen one Arakune and no Tager. I am disappointed at the lack of my mains.

...All these brilliant costumes, and I still haven't been able to get a TF2 Spy outfit together. Man. I've got to try harder.

One of my friends is allegedly going to try to be Tager.

I hope it happens.

I'll let you know.

:3 It would be soo nifty to get an all Dustloop BlazBlue cosplay group at a con or something. And xD how do you cosplay Tager? owo Oh wait! Is your friend a science expert!?

I dunno lol. xD He just wants to be Tager. He's also being the Ragnarok to my Crona [soul Eater <3] so he'll be following me around the convention for enough time for me to figure out how he plans to be Tager. xD And that would be epic... but how would we all go to the same con?

I dunno lol. xD He just wants to be Tager.

He's also being the Ragnarok to my Crona [soul Eater <3] so he'll be following me around the convention for enough time for me to figure out how he plans to be Tager. xD

And that would be epic... but how would we all go to the same con?

I dunno ;A; too many people live in different places haha. We could maybe meet up at a huge con? Like AX? I dunno. xD I usually only go to a few Midwest cons. And yayy~ Soul Eater I have a Maka cosplay lol~

Huge cons are too far away for me at the moment. I go to ACen every year and am hopefully gonna go to Youmacon at the end of this month...

:/ I'm going to Anime Nebraskon next month. And then Naka-kon in Februrary....xD where I'll most certainly be cosplaying Tao~