Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gorehound

Dustloop Cosplay Thread

So next year, I'll (hopefully, if my life permits me) be attempting to do female!Jin

I want to know if there's anyone who has done this before, because this will be my first time cosplaying in general. Tips and suggestions would work too. I've already gotten a couple of good tips from my friend who happened to be a cosplayer as well.

oh, and what do you guys use for Jin's belts? I was thinking it was synthetic leather, I might be wrong though |Da;;;;

At Youmacon, Hopefully my Jubei will get here on same day delivery, and I'll get some pictures for you. I'll keep an eye out for other Blazblue/Guilty Gear related cosplays though.

I know i have some crappy pictures on my phone (but dunno how to get em off it) of a decent Ragna with a goatee. Apparently his nickname prior to that was Brahgna the Bro-edge. Also there were two Bridgets but only one was a trap. If I ever figure out how to get em depending on the quality i may post them.

Hi all.

Just came from another Anime Con, so obviously there was more cosplaying.

This time I've got some real goodies:

jinkisaragi.jpg

hazama.jpg

And here's a bonus for the GG fans:

dizzyg.jpg

Perhaps I should have taken a video of the latter (an oversight :razz:) - the eyes on the faces above the wings were actually blinking (as in they had blinking lights in them).

Haha, awesome shots! Hazama was a very funny guy haha. :D Dizzy and Jin are cute. *u* Really love the details on her wings.

This is my first cosplay, did it for Animaritimes 2010 in Moncton, NB (Canada). Really small con.

MorningofCon1.jpg

As you may have noticed I'm missing the wig, and my mask basically sucked. However, I plan on improving everything drastically for next year.

Oh, that looks pretty good actually. And I think that it would look better with the wig. Looking forward to it! :3

That second Makoto is incredibly cute.

Nice work Chozo, i think you pulled off a pretty good attempt without the wig.

I went to Pacific Media Expo yesterday, and there were at least three BlazBlue cosplayers. Not a huge amount by any means, but they were there.

Noel (she said that her guns were being used in the masquerade at that moment when I asked her for a picture. I never saw her again, so that's why there's no Bolverk)

noeli.jpg

Hazama

hazamaq.jpg

Taokaka

taokaka.jpg

There were a couple of Guilty Gear ones as well.

Bridget (an actual trap, no less)

bridgetr.jpg

Baiken

baiken.jpg

Meh... I once saw this amazing Tao cosplay with glowing eyes and all, I think I may still have the pics but I'm not sure.

Edit: Found them:

Unknown1.jpg

Unknown5.jpg

Unknown4.jpg