Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yazumatto

[CPEX] Makoto Nanaya Video Thread - "S A D S Q U I R R E L S"

I've been trying to restore some of the links in the past hour or so. The site is very unresponsive when it comes to hyperlinks. Formatting is a huge hassle. I could only get a few characters done. Then I pressed backspace one too many times and lost about 15 minutes of work.

So I'm done for now. I'm gonna clear out all of the dead links to see if that helps the loading issue. I'll work on it when I have time. Hiago is helping me get in touch with shtkn about the backups from the previous forums but in the meantime, I'll work on this when I can.

There's a few links missing from the pastebin but 90% s better than nothing. Thanks @DualFayte!

Status update: the main post's links are restored, thanks to @shtkn. Formatting and new videos still needs to be done, hopefully either today or sometime this week.

The way the site is laid out, saving all the links (i.e: clicking each link and C+P the youtube link onto a document) is time-consuming and hopefully, unnecessary. There's a new game coming out soon after all and I don't think the site will be moving any time soon. That said, if you wish to backup the thread yourself, feel free to do so.

EDIT: new videos up and formatting complete. I'm gonna make some apt descriptions of the characters in the video thread now. I feel as though I earned it.

09/21/15 Shinjuku Sportsland Casuals NO SOUND
Dio (MK) vs RYO (RE)
Dio (CA) vs Matsu (MK)
Konan (RG) vs Matsu (MK)

09/23/15 Tetsuwo Excerpt Vol. VIII
Matsu (MK) vs Tetsuwo (JN)

09/05/15 Central Hachiouji HWB
Kouya (NO) vs Matsu (MK) FT5

09/29/15 JP PSN Singles
Ryo (MK) vs Geroshabou (LT)
Ryo (MK) vs Bo (HZ)

10/05/15 Athena Nipponbashi Casuals
Poropiccho (HK) vs Kusakabe (MK)
Poropiccho (HK) vs Kusakabe (MK)

10/05/15 Fenrich excerpt Vol.XXII
Fenrich (JN) vs Kusakabe (MK)

A-Cho 08/27/15
Galileo (LT) vs Kusakabe (MK)

A-Cho 09/29/15
Kusakabe (MK) vs ??? (LT)

turns out putting things in spoilers make them unable to be editted in the future

uh oh

this is going to take a while

EDIT: bumbled my way through and removed the spoilers somehow. I finished the first post. I'll work on the other post some other time though.

EDIT: All posts finished