Kiba

[CPEX] Tsubaki Combo Compilation (Updated 5/19/15)

This may seem counterintuitive, but try delaying the j236A slightly more, and almost plinking the 5C once you land.

For the two people who are still playing this game.

I was playing around the training and watched the Gurawo combo movie. I'm the most interested by this combo : https://youtu.be/VPhIjtK_U-Q?t=265

But I'm struggling to link 6C after j.236D > j.214D, because 2C needs to hit at the good height or it won't connect. It's a pain.

So I adjusted it to make it easier, and it happens that my combo deals more damage while being much easier to do lol

So here it is :

[2-5 charges, 95% heat, OD] command throw > RC > CT > OD > 623D > j.214A(w) > 2C > j.236D > j.214D > 6BB > 421D > 236D > 6A > 22[D] > 6CC > 236236D (6661 damage)

40%.

I just wanted a stylish combo I can pull off once every 100 matches to look badass. Nothing more.

It's also an almost unburstable combo that opens on an unblockable, which is not too bad I guess.

Yeah, I'm actually LIKING the possibility of this thing as a round ender.  The "how low does my health need to be" question was mostly "what should I set it to in training mode while I try to learn this?"

Not TECHNICALLY unburstable, I suspect, but the window is small - basically, after they've been hit with the crush trigger but before your OD animation starts.