A.X.I.S.

[CP 2.0] Iron Tager Gameplay Discussion

You know, with all the Tagers doing 6A>6C links now, I'm surprised none of them are going for GP enders. Is the damage not worth it anymore?

Link? Looks like a straight-up cancel.

I remember back in loktests there was talk about how 6C bounces people too far away for a lot of old followups. Maybe you can't jump cancel into GP anymore from 6C.

Link? Looks like a straight-up cancel.

I remember back in loktests there was talk about how 6C bounces people too far away for a lot of old followups. Maybe you can't jump cancel into GP anymore from 6C.

We can still jump cancel into GP from 6C. For instance 6A>6C>jB>jC>GP works just fine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO_ZEpLdtwU&index=2&list=UUrGNVruyuifBK_GeeWN2Rgw&t=27m00s

6A>6C>J2C still works too but you just need to super jump instead.

You know, with all the Tagers doing 6A>6C links now, I'm surprised none of them are going for GP enders. Is the damage not worth it anymore?

They are still just figuring stuff out but its true i only seen GP used in combos like only twice so far out of all the videos. I hope later they will start coming up with good higher damage combos that end with GP.

In my experience, you occasionally had to super jump to accomplish 6C, j2C in CP1, hopefully it was just my own inability to execute it via normal jump and not an actual problem. If it is, 6C, j2C could become an impossibility on some characters.

Tager? A-tier? Yeah, no. Early information has called him that how many times now?

You were Exactly right hes not A-Tier. As you can see below the top Japanese Players actually condsider him S-Tier now!!!! :toot:  My Dream has finally come True!! :yaaay:

Tagers S-Tier Status is Clearly Demonstrated by the recent brand new amazing videos i have posted of Hage, Charin, Pink Devil, Grandia, Ponpoko and Blue Hawaii. http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9616-cp-20-iron-tager-video-thread/?p=886671

It wasnt untill after this first basic combo tutorial that they started to get so good.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZYDa5xtuc0&feature=youtu.be&t=2m26s and this is still without any of them actually finding out any real Fatal combos yet

Dog: SF4 Zangief was really strong, but in the end couldn't beat Sagat or Akuma so it was kind of ok. I wonder what characters really have an advantage against Tager? Hazama or Amane?か?

Nemo: Tager's strong this time? lol

Dog: Yeah, he's strong enough to start thinking he might be at the very top.

fyi dogura's tweet was spurred on by this tweet by N-O (https://twitter.com/...883836470972416) saying that tager is as strong as zangief would've been if sagat wasn't in ssf44v

I can try.

Dogura's Nu MU list (supposedly after playing total of 1000 matches with Nu)

Hard - Tager, Taokaka

Good  match (even) - Ragna, Jin, Valkenhayn, Hazama

Nu's favor - The rest of the cast excluding the ones below (Azrael, Terumi, Makoto, Platinum, Carl, Relius, Litchi, Celica, Rachel, Izayoi, Lambda, Kokonoe, Bang, )

I don't know - Noel, Mu, Amane, Tsubaki

Thanks for your 100yen - Hakumen, Kagura, Arakune, Bullet

I don't want to like this game anymore, fuck arcsys for a standalone upgrade. But fuck it, I'll buy it, TAGER S TIER BITCHES

I feel the same way. It's so weird.

I had to rewatch it like four times to figure out what the hell happened.

He cancelled a 5D into AC but she was so low to the ground that the AC whiffed. But the AC still messed up her trajectory. And she still wall bounced thanks to the 5D.

So, actually watching the latest videos, it looks like Tager players are occasionally ending combos with 6A into B Sledge, with B Sledge acting as some sort of wakeup pressure that's guaranteed to catch a backroll. I saw it often enough to wonder if its safe to do even if they neutral tech.

Tager being S tier makes me wonder if Mori actually pust some thought on these changes or if blazblue's balance just happens for no apparent reason

Tager being S tier makes me wonder if Mori actually pust some thought on these changes or if blazblue's balance just happens for no apparent reason

Hasn't the latter been the case for GG for years?

i say dont look a gift horse in the mouth lol.

Anyway I love that in the past 3 weeks Tager jumped from 13th place to 7th place in the overall nation wide japanese arcade rankings

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://sp.bbcp.ac/ranking_view.php%3Fp%3D1%26mode%3Dexe%26type%3Dpsr_rank&usg=ALkJrhhklRjHdougkQ-Yk5awrOuxzLJpmw

Grade ranking

Regardless of the use character, it is ranked by grade.

First place: it took Na stupid is!

Jin 19-stage

2nd: Koike

Lychee 18 stage

3rd: Abe乃Miku-chan Guards

New 18-stage

4th: Saki Miyanaga

Kokonoe 18 stage

5: hell of Uoi 209-chome

New 17-stage

6th: Nishinippori bed Man

Hazama 17-stage

7th: dan wo Mamoru Rishi's

Teiga 17-stage

8th: Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya Yaya

Azrael 17-stage

9: CR Girls & Panzer

Lychee 17-stage

10th: Dempo

Laguna 17-stage

MY GOD TAGER FEELS GOOD.

Challenge 20 Solution

OD, 6C xx spark, 5C, 6C, jC, jD, 5C, 6C xx spark, 5B, 5C, 6A, 2C xx collider, 5D xx spark, gadget, rapid, gadget, rapid, spark

Been playing this since I got it unlocked. Tager is insane in this version and you should definitely play him.

OMG OMG OMG YOU GUYS I CANT BELEIVE IT!! STANDING 2A WHIFF 720 IS SO INCREDIBLY EASY NOW!!!  im using the same PS4 controller on the PS3 that i used for CP1. I havnt played CP1.1 in over a year and in CP1 it was much harder and it took alot of practice get it out less than 50% of the time and it wore out my thumb out so i could only do it a few times in a row plus i could only do it on the left side of the screen . Now In CP2 (again my first time playing BlazBlue at all in over a year) its so easy with to do 99% of the time in a row on both sides of the screen with only a few minutes practice and no strain on my thumb! CPE Tager is such a dream come true!!! :toot:

Tell me you guys do you find it much easier to do now too?? or is it just me? Maybe it has to do with the new input buffer changes or something. Also like many others have said in the general thread the game just feels better to me also overall.

Edit:

Haha i just tried out blocked 5A>2Awhiff>720 and blocked 2a>2a>2a whiff>720 and the both work so easy with no purple grab. i could never do this before.

From what I learn so far from new Taiga.

-reset are just added gimmick. Still feared but not one of the main damage anymore (my main game with taiga)

- lots of combo option with limited starter (correct me on this please)

- easier to manipulate opponent via magnet coz a few move got stronger pull properties.

- a few damage nerf with new route.

- only have one overhead now (6c).

Any addition?

Has anyone found anything good off fatal? I've got a feeling there's gonna be something like "*fatal starter*, 5C, 6C, jC, jD, 5C, 6C" to start, but I've only broken 5k meterless a single time and I can't even remember how.

Also, what are midscreen combo options off magnetized 360B (without spark)?

Also, what are midscreen combo options off magnetized 360B (without spark)?

360b 5d GF whiff 6a (6bb) GF? Can't remember if 360b allowed you to do 5d GF whiff, if not 5d collider GF

360b 5d GF whiff 6a (6bb) GF? Can't remember if 360b allowed you to do 5d GF whiff, if not 5d collider GF

You can't GF until you land either 3C or AC (or 360A obviously but that's kind of irrelevant). Following up 360B midscreen has given me some issues. 5D>AC doesn't seem to work.

With SB you can do:

360B>5D>SB>6A*>6C>AC>GF though for 4749, probably squeeze a bit more damage in there.

360B seems mostly used for either SB combos or corner combos cuz he can do amazing damage off it in the corner now, especially with meter.

360B>5D>AS>5C>AC>dSB>MTW>TB is 6521, OD allows for GF ender and makes it 6897 (OD isn't as dramatic in minimum damage increase as it used to be for MTW>TB)