A.X.I.S.

[CP 2.0] Iron Tager Gameplay Discussion

I know we all have limited time for forums, etc., but posted in Tager Questions a while ago, asking about whether anyone's up for creating a bit of content for the matchup section (I'm not sure how to do that). 

A haven't fought vs. some of the cast yet since I'm fairly new, but so far haven't beat a Celica, Platinum, or Arakune (only faced one).  I managed to find a video of each matchup on a YouTube search, which helped, but figured I'd  check in before I play this weekend (hopefully).  Thanks!

On 11/16/2015, 1:48:51, Valthazeryus said:

Seems like the forums are super inactive right now. I think many people are just waiting for Centrlafiction launch to reboot all the contents once again.

Basically this and I began to dislike giving matchup advice long ago. If people want to ask me things directly I'd answer but I don't really like matchup threads in general. They tend to devolve into endless theorycrafting and contradiction.

5 hours ago, Ctrlaltwtf said:

Basically this and I began to dislike giving matchup advice long ago. If people want to ask me things directly I'd answer but I don't really like matchup threads in general. They tend to devolve into endless theorycrafting and contradiction.

I haven't been following with all the Dustloop changes since they kept switching servers/hosts like once a month, but I am under the impression we have now merged matchup threads with both parties now? Like for example, the Tager vs Nu thread is now shared between Nu and Tager scholars? Cause that honestly feels like it'll stir up a bit more issues, in my opinion.

Or opposite. Maybe the other party can shut down contradictions with facts from their since. Who knows.