Sign in to follow this  
St1ckBuG

Local Event Forum "Rules"

So you might have noticed that there has been some cleaning up in this forum recently. This is to keep upcoming events from getting lost is a sea of old events. Please don't take it personally if you see your event thread gone a week or so after the tournament has ended!

If you want to post results for your tournament, please post them in the Results Archive. (I would also recommend posting any shutouts there as well!) 

Here are some "rules" I'm enforcing on this forum (but don't worry, they're nothing you really need to be worried about):

1). Unless your event uses the same thread for each iteration of your tournament, the event thread will be moved to the results archive (linked above).

2). If there hasn't been an update or post in your event thread for more than a month it will be moved to the Events Archive. If I made a mistake and your tournament is still active, please send me a PM and I'll correct the error!

3). Please keep events in this forum to single-day tournaments only. All multi-day events should be posted in the Majors and Regionals Events Forum.

Thanks!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM!

Sign in to follow this