Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluzenblazen

Xrd Slayer video thread.

Does anyone know if eternal wings got a hitbox Nerf? If not, why did it whiff at around the 3:08 mark?

At 2:23 6p beats ky dp. Was this always this way? Or did we get more invulnerability?

SuperJ has said that 6p can trade with Grand Viper (lol). 6p definitely got buffed I believe.

SuperJ has said that 6p can trade with Grand Viper (lol). 6p definitely got buffed I believe.

As somebody who eats Grand Vipers from opponents waking up quite often, this is fantastic news for me. 

Thanks for the post Snatcher.
For someone that easily learns from vids rather than just combos posted in bulk that's great.
I hope someone skilled here decides to compile some awesome combo video!

That level of respect though. I would never be able to do that much 6HS and Dandy. I'd eat a sh!t-load of sweeps all day from take your pick.
However it was a really nice vid. Hopefully we get to se more of Kubo and hopefully in arcade setting next time. Dno where he's at but probably not around Mikado...

That level of respect though. I would never be able to do that much 6HS and Dandy. I'd eat a sh!t-load of sweeps all day from take your pick.

However it was a really nice vid. Hopefully we get to se more of Kubo and hopefully in arcade setting next time. Dno where he's at but probably not around Mikado...

Actually my Slayer got better after watching this video. Mixing up p-dandy and k-dandy, the followups, the different gatlings, 6HS from a good distance and BDC mappa improved my pressure.

I learned that the way to play with slayer is to pressure your opponent and mix it up to make your opponent respect you and then it's all good.

Combo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyjmxzjOmPo

Some nice combos, including CWH loops. On Millia starting from 0:36 I saw what seemed like an old-school CWH loop (meaning not using the new K dandy CWH that deals more hitstun): It's Late (CH), P dandy -> K, 6H -> P dandy -> K, air combo. That P dandy CWH link into 6H should be really hard! Or was I mistaken and it was actually a K dandy CWH? (kinda hard to tell since it was a corner combo, lol)