Sanger Zonvolt

[Xrd] Elphelt Video Thread

Koichi(EL) vs Ertai(VE)

Only watched a bit but so far, it seems that Koichi is still struggling with her. He seems to go for an air heavy gamestyle(With jH and jD. Saw numerous situations where jH completely whiffed and jS would have been a better choice.) and space control with Berry, 6H and Bazooka. Might be possible that it's how you're supposed to play the matchup.
I'll entirely watch it when I'll have more free time and transcribe any techs he used.

If you would like to do it yourself or analyze more accurately this match, please talk about it in the general thread as the video thread is mostly here to only post videos.

Sharon(EL) vs Ogawa(ZT)

For people who don't know, Sharon is considered to be the best Baiken player and the GG player who won the most japanese tournaments during GGX and GGXX.

Despite a few highly debatable choices he does here and there, he's clearly the best Elphelt at the moment and I recommend everyone to watch it.

Sharon (EL) vs various characters

Sharon playing again. Unfortunately, the level is somehow lower than the previous video with Ogawa.
You can notice that Sharon tried to do a new combo (yeah he dropped) that was found lately by japaneses.

Here's the combo uploaded by Alioune.

For more information concerning the combo, check the second part of this post.