Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blitz

Accent Core "Come back" Glitch

yep it works on all versions. And you are using pad? It might be alot more difficult for you. Anyway good luck on the yoyo glitch

2 frames is 1 second cut in half 7 or 8 times. It's a little bit more than that, because the console port runs faster than arcade. But anyways, it's pretty fast.

So yeah, set out the YoYo,

hold HS,

let go of HS, then hold HS again.

That's all there is to it. Last part just has to be done really really fast. The trick is to keep practicing.

Between buffering HS and letting go of HS, make sure Bridget completely finishes the 'come back' animation.

Good luck ^^

I have a problem trying to do the come back glitch loop.

From what i know you:

(in corner and yo-yo is behind opponent) yo-yo hold, [close 5s, yo-yo glitch, run-up]xN

but whenever I do the glitch at the 2nd rep, the yo-yo does not stay on the screen, instead it goes back to buri.

How do I keep the yo-yo on the screen without it getting back to buri?

From what i know you:

(in corner and yo-yo is behind opponent) yo-yo hold, [close 5s, yo-yo glitch, run-up]xN

but whenever I do the glitch at the 2nd rep, the yo-yo does not stay on the screen, instead it goes back to buri.

It sounds like you are just not performing the glitch fast enough

Before you gatling into the glitch, try it empty for a while ( the yo yo will stutter with no active hitbox ) to get the timing down.

set out the YoYo,

hold HS and wait for 'comeback' animation to finish

let go of HS -> then hold HS again immediately, super fast

From what i know you:

Your doing the glitch and bridget even does the animation but instead it just comes back to you right?

set out the YoYo,

hold HS and wait for 'comeback' animation to finish

let go of HS -> then hold HS again immediately, super fast

^

I can do that. I tried what you told me about doing faster but I'm trying as fast as I can :/

Also helps to not dash during the glitch and timing it differently helps too for some reason.

Thanks!! :keke:

Your doing the glitch and bridget even does the animation but instead it just comes back to you right?

Exactly :(

I'll post a video of what I'm doing soon

Exactly

I'll post a video of what I'm doing soon

This means that you ARE, in fact, performing the glitch! Congrats :)

You just now need to do the exact some inputs while the opponent is in hit stun