Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blitz

Accent Core "Come back" Glitch

hi is it still possible for the yoyo glitch in the PS2 version? Is there any Bridget secret move because i saw an old match vid in Mikado.net where his opponent is jam, when jam made the dragon kick, Bridget tumbled Backward LIKE IN KOF CVS Roll. Do you have any idea how to do that? Thanks

Yeah for real. I don't want to go spend hours in training mode when he might just be talking about 214K.

that was my exact thought =)

sorry i dont know the source, the vid says its from mikado.net, i think it was deleted now, its an old vid downloaded before by my friend and he just gave it to me yesterday. no its not the rolling idou, there is no yoyo in the game, he actually side summersault bacward. no joke. I hope someone also remember or saw that old vid i think it was an april match vid

http://mi-ka-do.net/

0410_14 folder/matchvid name

time= start in 2:50

tnx

sorry i dont know the source, the vid says its from mikado.net, i think it was deleted now, its an old vid downloaded before by my friend and he just gave it to me yesterday. no its not the rolling idou, there is no yoyo in the game, he actually side summersault bacward. no joke. I hope someone also remember or saw that old vid i think it was an april match vid

http://mi-ka-do.net/

0410_14 folder/matchvid name

time= start in 2:50

tnx

I watched the vid.

It's Bridget's being hit animations for Jam's 2D and her stun dipper, no biggie.

i think in 2:53 or 2:54 bridget is blocking and then jam made a dragon kick so bridget rolled bakcward so bridget had the opportunity to hit jam. tnx

At 2:51 Bridget Guards a Stundipper and the pushback lets her have an "oppurtunity to hit jam" w/ f.s~HS

oopps sorry, after f.s~HS, the time was 2:55 to 2:56 please chek it again where Buri rolled backward to dodge jam's kick special move. how to do that where bridget tumbled backward ? tnx again

lol bridget did 5K, jam did a 236K and it whiffed. That's. It. That's all that happened there. Seriously. Especially considering that at 2:55-2:56, bridget was being comboed.

Back on topic, I want to play devil's advocate for a second here: This glitch sucks and basically has only three useful applications: far S, yo-yo return, far S, yo-yo return, far S 6S, etc for damage With the yo-yo behind them and already held, 5S 236D (easy-mode!) for unjumpable Roger Rush mixup While airborne, yo-yo hold, 421H for space control and sometimes unblockables At first when this game came out I was disappointed that the rebuffer glitch was all we were talking about, but it's also pretty much the only difference between AC Bridget and Slash Bridget so I guess it stands to reason. Am I missing anything? I think the close S yo-yo return infinite is pretty stank because it starts off of an improbable hit (close S, most of the time you hit this it's after a jump-in or a yo-yo return, in the first situation it's unlikely that you'll already have the yo-yo held and in the second it's literally impossible), close S is burst-unsafe and on block they can dead angle after the yo-yo return hits them. None of their options end the round for you exactly but when there are other ways to pressure and do mixups on their wakeup that are safer and don't require them to lose their brain for a second and get hit by close S, why bother with it? Anyone agree/disagree?

oh, you can setup a mixup from it. Just the lock by itself can only be considered a tool for other things... And it's not that hard to setup, it's just hard to do. The point of it is that you can use it to start mixup. if during any of that lockdown, you decide to throw, you can jack up their guard meter really easily, and then do an aircombo off the throw for good damage. You can also use rolling pressure to get into it, like knockdown in the corner with 236K~K -> RC, set3, HSB, falling j.2S -> 214K -> j.2S(hits or not), land, S© -> HSR -> HSB, dash S© -> etc...

I think that the HSR -> Roger Hug is useful for a couple of reasons... 1. People tend to run after a released yoyo, as that's a safe time to try to get in on Bridget. I've had success getting people to run right into the Hug because of this. 2. TEH COMBOZ!!! Doing HSB, corner combo(5K->c.S(2), for example), then HSR -> Hug all combos, and lets you combo afterwards as well. Then they're down, and they have the hug on them. Sux for them.

2. TEH COMBOZ!!! Doing HSB, corner combo(5K->c.S(2), for example), then HSR -> Hug all combos, and lets you combo afterwards as well. Then they're down, and they have the hug on them. Sux for them.

Hahaha, that's cool.

If I recall, doesn't the yo-yo have to be really far away for the Hug to go out before the yo-yo returns to Bridget? I guess that disappointed me when I was messing with Hug because usually I think of Hug as a way to attack from fullscreen and either force someone to jump away or provoke some sort of rash reaction, but I would probably be a lot harder to get in on if I used strats like HSR->Hug more often.

yeah, it extends bridget malleable range, where he can control space, making his keepaway just much better and be able rushdown a bit more safely.

Hey, ive been practicing the come back glitch. i can get it to cancel into a roger. and also get it to stop multiple times....but for the life of me i cant get the yoyo to hit. or do the corner combo from it. would anyone be able to help me find out what im doing wrong?? thanks alot

You have to gatlin into the callback. Welcome to Dustloop =] lol put this in Q&A next time please =]

does this glitch work in the wii version? I didn't get roger to appear, only to call the yoyo and stop it again, so I'd like to know if someone tested this before I waste my time trying it until I go crazy :psyduck:

I own only the Wii version and I've gotten the yo-yo to cancel into everything but the FB's. I guess the only advice I can give is to make sure your directional input is fully accurate xP.

Hey Sugata ^_^

The FB cancel is not the same input.

HSB, 236 + HSR, D

Take note of the neutral after the HSR, and the D

That is all.

The FB input is actually much much less strict in the US PS2 version compared to the Japanese one I'm pretty sure. I think you couldn't do HS buffer into Roger Rush in the Japanese version? You can do that now, so you can just go: Hold H 236D Release H Although if you do it too slow you won't get much out of it, in fact it's possible to release H the frame the yo-yo turns into Roger and cancel the Roger Rush completely. FB yo-yo return!

Hey Sugata ^_^

The FB cancel is not the same input.

HSB, 236 + HSR, D

Take note of the neutral after the HSR, and the D

That is all.

Thank you Jais ^_^

In the Modesto (CA) tournament yesterday, I was successfully inputting the Roget Get glitch AND landing it right on them :p I was proud because I'm still in the learning stages and hadn't really comboed with the glitch before the tourney.

Oh, and I got 5th place and was told I might be the best Bridget in CA ~~ <3 :shy:

But anyways, I finally got an HRAP (my first stick) today. It helps so much with the glitch. I can do most stuff pretty fine, though i can't IAD for crap, and I'm in the air most of the time :8/: so...regardless, I just got it today so I just need to keep practicing.

Anyways, sorry for the happy-rant. Back to the point, thanks for the info Jais :p Also to 722, though I was talking about glitching into the FB's, not buffering into them. :keke: