Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtTheGates

Chaos Code

God, another awesome looking fighting game....., this & Daemon Bride look awesome. Probably will never reach American consoles though, or am I wrong? God please tell me I'm wrong.....

So is this still actually published by arc system works?

not sure if they are still publishing it, but im sure that they helped with the sprite work, at least and maybe another things

So is this still actually published by arc system works?

its confirmed that they are still publishing it, also they are gonna show the game on the AM show of this year (at least thats what i read on SRK)

Game look pretty and all that.. but...

... Did I just see a character transform from a guy to a girl? Or is it just a girl wearing ugly clothes, then sexy clothes? (around 0:58 in the video)

EDIT: Okay, just clicked the characters in the website... and now I am fucking confused!! ... Sexually.

Game look pretty and all that.. but...

... Did I just see a character transform from a guy to a girl? Or is it just a girl wearing ugly clothes, then sexy clothes? (around 0:58 in the video)

EDIT: Okay, just clicked the characters in the website... and now I am fucking confused!! ... Sexually.

He's a flamboyant homosexual manga writer who somehow gains special powers

He's a flamboyant homosexual manga writer who somehow gains special powers

WHAT???????????

If we ever get it I'm maining Vein - those sword strokes are just too hot looking. I love the light trails and how fluid they are - smexy. Also I want to play the robot girl =)

I muuuuuuuussssttttttst play this game :gonk:

I'm still debating on maining Cait&Sith or Catherine though.

Isn't this game planned for a late 2010 release in arcades? Any news on it? Back in late summer they said it was 80% complete iirc.

yes, suposedly its going to be out this year, and suposedly they should have announce it when is going to be out on the AOU or whatever is called the last arcade/game show where BBCSII was showed

the lack of news is killing me

Oh good, I was just wondering about this game the other day. Glad to see that it hasn't just disappeared. They need to update their main website more with stuff so I don't get scared like this all the time.