Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtTheGates

Chaos Code

Very glad that this thing is still in progress. Better late than never, or late than completely fucked up.

ReXXXSoprano uploaded some videos

Sooo sick. I'm glad we have new footage of this game. This looks like it could end up being one of my favorites, assuming ASW(who is publishing the arcade version IIRC) gets this a nice console port. :)

My thoughts on those videos.

The ending on that Hikaru vs Kagari was awesome.

Her space ninja command dash reeks of awesomeness.

I think ciela's dash goes through projectiles or some move of hers. She looks like a really annoying zoner.

Cerebus is hilarious with this engrish.

Vein and Hermes look high tier to me.

Cthylla gots traps yo

Catherine has a super that can't be stopped even if you get hit out of it. And you can combo with it still. Catherine looks like a combo beast to me.

You can aim one of cait & sith's supers with the arcade stick. That is pretty cool.

Rui has some cool rush down but Bravo is the best grappler ever.

catherine has to be the most gay+femmine character to date on a fighting game. I love that attack wear he's puts on a pink dress and stomps the ground..while quickly pull back down the dress. He actually has alot of personality.

And Bravo im very sad but happy to admit, its the coolest grapple character i have ever seen before.

I wonder what the advantages are of having a step over using a run?

Here:

[Orz] 最惡的LOCATEST.... - SUNEO's SCWU BLOG V2

On short,this loc test is testing the new hardware for chaos code,but it have gone shit,hardware on the loc test place is too old compare to company hardware,which have them spend a whole morning fixing the hardware.Worse of all,speed drop there and coin problem here.

Thought people still support the game.

YouTube - Chaos Code: Vein vs Cthylla

YouTube - Chaos Code: Cerberus Black vs Catherine

YouTube - Chaos Code: Rui Mishima vs Hikaru Otagi

YouTube - Chaos Code: Hikaru Otagi vs Cthylla

YouTube - Chaos Code: Hermes Gberardini vs Celia

YouTube - Chaos Code: Bravo Peperonicine vs Cerberus Black

YouTube - Chaos Code: Rui Mishima vs Kagari

catherine has to be the most gay+femmine character to date on a fighting game. I love that attack wear he's puts on a pink dress and stomps the ground..while quickly pull back down the dress. He actually has alot of personality.

And Bravo im very sad but happy to admit, its the coolest grapple character i have ever seen before.

I wonder what the advantages are of having a step over using a run?

The Step can be cancelled into (attack -> Step), thereby eliminating some recovery time, while the Run can be cancelled from (Run -> attack or High Jump), allowing a character to move in on the opponent more easily.

This has to be one of the most unique fighting game casts yet. Though, my favorite is Cthylla. A magical girl based on the works of Lovecraft? Hell yeah that's awesome.

The game looks very cool, but the announcer sounds pretty lame.

hey

HEY

SHAKE IT OUT says otherwise

never change, japan

or..australia...i guess

Wow, this is a surprise, I actually wrote off this game initially because I hated the art style and thought the character designs were stupid, but after seeing the game in action I'd love to pick it up! The mechanics seem interesting and each character is interesting enough for me to warrant several plays with each before sitting with a main. Also Cerberus is the man, he's too school for cool :3 "Nice Catch!"

The game looks very cool, but the announcer sounds pretty lame.

SHAKE IT OUT says otherwise

2nded!

At first I thought that Cerberus was going to be the generic badass, but then I heard his engrish, and suddenly I was happy.

Yeah man, Cthylla is so much less interesting than hakumen. :psyduck:

Whoa, calm down Mightfo, Hakumen is all kinds of interesting! The only thing better than watching his hack-shido is hearing him, those many grunts are a symphony to my ears!

/sarcasm

Seriously this game looks too good, and it gives Guilty Gear a run for it's money when it comes to a bizarre/diverse/interesting/EPIC cast