Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtTheGates

Chaos Code

Can anyone elaborate?

If your Bounce is Run your super meter is solid, however Step makes it segmented, does this mean someone who chooses step can do 2 supers with a full bar (or a super with only 50%)?

Also the meter under your health fills whenever you are attacked, is this a burst meter perhaps?

If your Bounce is Run your super meter is solid, however Step makes it segmented, does this mean someone who chooses step can do 2 supers with a full bar (or a super with only 50%)?

i dont know if it lets you do 2 supers, perhaps, being honest i wasnt aware of the segments on step until you mentioned it

the only thing that im sure at the moment is that Step can be cancelled into (attack -> Step), eliminating some recovery time, and that Run can be cancelled from (Run -> attack or High Jump), allowing a character to move in

Also the meter under your health fills whenever you are attacked, is this a burst meter perhaps?

DATE MASAMUNE FTW!!!

stun meter, ala 3S

Ah, stun meter, that makes sense, thanks for that, just wish we were certain what the segments mean (if anything...?)

And I dunno, Cerberus may dethrone Masamune as all around Engrish badass :3

Been lookin' into this game recently and I must say it's shaping up very nicely based on the footage I've seen.

Cerberus Black is easily my favorite out of all the characters. Given the opportunity to play, I'd pick him up immediately. Cait and Sith seem pretty fun too.

Been lookin' into this game recently and I must say it's shaping up very nicely based on the footage I've seen.

Cerberus Black is easily my favorite out of all the characters. Given the opportunity to play, I'd pick him up immediately. Cait and Sith seem pretty fun too.

i'm a rekka character fan, and i'd venture rui got some for meh, but cait and sith also seem real interesting, just wish they'd get more screen time

Yeah man, Cthylla is so much less interesting than hakumen. :psyduck:

Yeah I obviously play hakumen and/or whiteknight blazblue.

Cthylla, Hermes and the Whisker twins are allright. Rest gets a gigantic meh.

Sorry if this has been pointed out/explained, but at the end of this vid Cerberus stays in the match after clearly being hit several times with no visible HP, this can be explained due to the combo being prorated, but what I don't understand is he begins recovering health!

Is there some sort of mechanic (universal or otherwise) because I didn't see him do/activate anything special...

EDIT - Nevermind, already got my answer, didn't see that he did activate something, that converts your Super gauge into a time one, in another vid I saw that letting the timer run out "overheats" your gauge. Also is it exclusive to the Run bounce? As I don't see any Steppers being able to do it...

Can someone explain what exactly this mechanic is though = 3=

Wow this game has come a LONG way since last year. Looks like some kind of unholy ArcSys/SNK game.

i just realized chaos code has a vagina:penis ratio of like 3:1

srk is going to hate on it so hard

melty had a similar ratio and it was "THAT GAY LOLI PEDO ANIME GAME" for forever when it had like 2 lolis and one was not fathomably sexualized in any way

i just realized chaos code has a vagina:penis ratio of like 3:1

srk is going to hate on it so hard

melty had a similar ratio and it was "THAT GAY LOLI PEDO ANIME GAME" for forever when it had like 2 lolis and one was not fathomably sexualized in any way

The hell are you talking about? The gender of the cast is split an even 50:50. 6 males; Hikaru, Catherine, Bravo, Cerberus, Cait, and Vein. 6 females; Kagari, Hermes, Celia, Sith, Rui, and Cthylla. Although Cait and Sith are one character they are still two genders, and considering Cait's the one who primarily fights you can count them collectively as male if you want.

Also when has SRK's opinion been one to care about? I didn't know they were the grand council. The only reason I see them calling this gay is because of Catherine (because well...he is... XD)

Game's gonna be fun and hope for a swift console release and hopefully UFO arcade will get it >.<

The hell are you talking about? The gender of the cast is split an even 50:50. 6 males; Hikaru, Catherine, Bravo, Cerberus, Cait, and Vein. 6 females; Kagari, Hermes, Celia, Sith, Rui, and Cthylla. Although Cait and Sith are one character they are still two genders, and considering Cait's the one who primarily fights you can count them collectively as male if you want.

catherine may as well be a girl as far as srk is concerned

i'm not sure how i forgot about vein and cait though. i blame skimming the character sidebars at like 2 in the morning

and 1:1 isn't good enough for srk. they auto-hate blazblue

Also when has SRK's opinion been one to care about? I didn't know they were the grand council. The only reason I see them calling this gay is because of Catherine (because well...he is... XD)

jesus don't you know what mockery/a joke is

http://shoryuken.com/f2/arcana-crack-3-aksys-special-announcement-today-2-14-a-244582/index82.html#post9680863