Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtTheGates

Chaos Code

But the real important part of those screens....

ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS!!!!

My body...she is ready... ; -; now just give me a date damn it!!! Also I hope I don't have to go and make a Hong Kong PSN = w= (nor do I want to have to buy another yen card for my Japanese account...being SoBa is suffering v.v)

yes...Yes...YES...

Also not gonna lie Kudlak looks kinda funky lol

ALSO THANK YOU!!! No sidebars, my life is complete ; -;

No wait...WHERE'S MY RELEASE DATE!!! :arg:

holy shit afjskldfjdf game announced to come out the next day?!

16 characters? I only count 14.

there's an alternate version of the main chara(mentioned in trailer) so maybe they're referring to stuff like that

Yeah I counted MG Hikaru as well. Still 14.

They did say 3 new characters though, So I guess aside from Kudlak there must be 2 unrevealed additions. Probably more EX characters.

Now to wait another year or so for a US version. :(

For the record it's already out on HK PSN. Anyone with a HK account and money can get it right now.

92 Hong Kong bucks!? Bought and downloading (1504mb)

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH DEVILTRIGGER~<<<333

It's up on HK PSN $92 HK, which is about $12 USD. Not too expensive at all. Just downloaded it.

Game is in FULL ENGLISH by the way. No need to even wait for a US version...

However...

The game doesn't have netplay.

No netplay? That's just depressing.

The part about it being in full english and not needing to wait for a US version reminds me of the time I bought Max Anarchy though.

Yeah. No netplay. I was surprised and disappointed too. Dunno if they plan to patch it in later or something, but as it stands now you might want to wait if you don't have anyone in real life to play with.

The game itself plays very smoothly though, and being in English is a plus. Still no netplay will probably be a deal breaker for a lot of people.

Yeah no netplay is just...and odd inclusion, especially since they mentioned it in a blog once...well it'll be great to share at offline meets I guess :v: but yeah plays pretty great so far, and MG Hikaru and Kudalk are available from the get go, just gotta find out who these 2 apparent "new" characters are. Also sexy smooth OST is sexy and smooth~

The part about it being in full english and not needing to wait for a US version reminds me of the time I bought Max Anarchy though.

lol, but this is a different story :s [still don't regret buying it, even at primo price]

Yeah, I'll have a hard time finding people offline to play. It's a chore getting anyone off Marvel or SFIV enough to even go to 7-11 for snacks and booze more or less play that game. At least I can hit up training mode...

O.K., so whats the point? Maybe except act like its 1996 again?

Sorry, just a bit salty.

At least you have a scene to try and convince people at. It's forever lonely in Philly.
Hi, I live in Philly and am wanting to try the game. Check the regional thread :V I even have a venue to play at with nice Asus monitors

Oh yeah, and for the person who wondered earlier, yes there is an option to play in "original" format in which the game has stylish sidebars instead of "invisible walls" :3

i guess the '200 player matches' trophy just means vs mode?

Seems so. The trophy list is actually rather short too.

I had a few minutes to spend with it last night before heading to bed and it still seems like a very solid game. Looking forward to playing it more tonight.