Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtTheGates

Chaos Code

mmmh, they made kagari's voice more human. Could have been the vid quality, but before, she sounded very robotic.

And huzzah for special intros, though seeing the guy who seemed to be the more serious kung fu type going all moe over the magical loli is a little weird.

Yeah Hikari seems to be the stereotypical otaku of the game, yet being the main lead

The game looks far more cleaner now, than before

Still playing Catherine :P

A bunch of new Chaos Code videos under the radar:

http://www.youtube.com/user/fkdigital

ABOUT FRICK'N TIME!!!

Hmm I'm sad the quality of these clips aren't on par with the previous one (level of game play) but it's still nice to see new footage!

lol Cythilla being mistaken for a mere Mahou Shoujo? I can deal with that :3

Yeah I miss Kagari's Vader voice too (especially since you could only here her normal voice when she removed the mask) but wow the max super was pure ecstasy, Kagari looks like the strongest character in the game if you know how to utilize all her tools. And I really like the cancel out of supers.

Hmmm Cerberus didn't get to shine this time around but I still love him, his wacky personality mixed with his Engrish lines make me :3

Needs to hurry up and hit arcades so I can hurry up and wait for a console release (hopefully)

Shake it out!

Really interested in this game. Hoping Arc puts the money behind it for a home port. Even better if they/Aksys/Atlus bring it to north america as well, but just any home port would be great.

Catherine is probably the best troll character since Faust. JYAAAAANPU!

Bravo is probably the 2nd best troll character since Faust, and awesomest grappler ever.

Cythlla is...so blatantly destined to be my main. Magna Mater! Magna Mater! ...Atys...Dia ad aghaidh's ad audaun...agus bas dunach ort! Dhonas's dholas ort, agus leat-sa! Ungl...ungl...rrhl...chchch... *laughs*

The music for the Vein vs Celia video is badass.

The music for the Kagari vs Cerberus video is like something out of CvS, only better.

The world definitely needs to shake it out.

have to say I think much of this game in it's earlier stages but it's really on my radar after checking out a few vids. The cast looks awsome, the system seems pretty sweet and the specials are pretty awsome.

cait-sith, cerberus, vein, and cosplay catherine round out my possibilities as mains (~'3')~

Vein and Hikaru have me most interested. Nice to see new footage after so long...

but dear GOD I think Cythella or whatever her name is has the most annoying voice imaginable. My ears.

Just noticed on the official site that there's something about August 2011 at the bottom of the page (my japanese isn't good enough to decipher more than that *laughs* ). Projected release date, perhaps?

i want this game so bad

cthylla looks fucking fantastic

celia/hermes also look quite good and up my alley

honestly everyone looks fucking great or at least has significant potential

but dear GOD I think Cythella or whatever her name is has the most annoying voice imaginable. My ears.

I guess it does make sense for the cosmic horror's voice to grind on your psyche.

Still interested in Bravo, Cthylla and Hermes, but I expect this to be yet another Daemon Bride. Pretty sad, really.

I guess it does make sense for the cosmic horror's voice to grind on your psyche.

Still interested in Bravo, Cthylla and Hermes, but I expect this to be yet another Daemon Bride. Pretty sad, really.

Was Daemon Bride bad?

Was Daemon Bride bad?

Thinking SoWL meant that it might not be very popular... regardless whether it's good or bad.

Was Daemon Bride bad?

I think Daemon Bride was a game that looked really interesting but the developers kind of gave up on it (went through a bunch of loketests and then had a quiet and very limited arcade release that Examu never went farther with).

Daemon Bride was a GREAT game, and it actual had an arcade expansion and several drama CDs, so trust me Examu loved Daemon Bride just as much as Arcana Heart (possibly even more) the problem was no one was playing it ; A; and Examu is solely an arcade company, this is why they have NEVER made a console port themselves, they aren't too concerned with console sales which is why we probably won't get a home release of Daemon Bride ; A;

Honestly I feel like there a bit of over saturation of fighters at the moment...

Ah, I see. Pretty much everything I know about Daemon Bride was gained from a quick skim through that thread on here, which made it seem like Examu wanted to pretend it never existed. My apologies for any misinformation.

Things do feel a bit like the late 90s again, with there being a bunch of fighters coming out in a relatively short amount of time. All we can really do is try to play as many of the good ones as possible and hope that nothing gets passed over in the shuffle (like what happened with Vampire Savior). At least with Arc (seemingly) supporting this one, there's a better chance for a home port.

i mainly want it for cthylla

she looks more like how i was hoping venom and mu would be

the twins look a lot better in that video than most i've watched as well but i'd probably play hermes or celia or kagari before them

I love the way all of Celia's moves look, she's basically a gundam! And her character design is just awesome.