Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtTheGates

Chaos Code

Bravo died to the Shuriken before the grab connected. So he had already lost the round at that point (and thus Kagari couldn't take damage after that). But for some reason the grab still kept going. Could be super armor related, or maybe they just hit at the same time.

Sorry guys went out yesterday and felt like crap when I got back so I didn't get a chance to publicly post this vids, these are from yesterday's batch so hopefully expect another later today~ (FYI, the Joy Cam ups are my favorite due to the overall quality~)

[Casual 5] [Casual 6] [TRF 1] [TRF 2]

[TRF 3] [TRF 4] [Joy 1] [Joy 2]

[Joy 3] [Joy 4]

Stupid? How so? Are they doing the infinite? Watched some of the footage, looked like good matches...

Stupid? How so? Are they doing the infinite? Watched some of the footage, looked like good matches...

OH they were "good" matches, I just hate Cait and Sith, and to see them making other characters look free just makes me sad :< Also I'm positive that infinite isn't legit or situational cause I've yet to see it in actual application in a real fight. Anyways~

[TRF 1] [TRF 2] [TRF 3] [TRF 4]

ユー アー ソー クール!

Man really loving the Pool theme, some shit I can just see myself driving to. Actually same with the whole OST, it's on that 3rd Strike vibe where I could picture alot of this being played in clubs and shit.

Out of curiosity why don't you like Cait & Sith?

One thing I'm curious about, at 2:33 Black does a jump kick that gets blocked then cancels it into a dive kick, I'm not sure but it looked like it crossed up or hit low or something. The Bravo player wasn't mashing anything and it looks odd due to the way it transitions, just something I'm curious about.

OH they were "good" matches, I just hate Cait and Sith, and to see them making other characters look free just makes me sad :<

Aww, why do you hate them? They're another good complex character~

I didnt like them before those matches, now I want to play them because they're used decently in that footage.

Also I'm positive that infinite isn't legit or situational cause I've yet to see it in actual application in a real fight. Anyways~

I see. I was wondering about that..thanks for the input, since you've watched more than me.

Ya just fro looking it seems Catherine and Cait and Sith are just over the top, top tier lol. followed by Cthylla and Kagari

Ya just fro looking it seems Catherine and Cait and Sith are just over the top, top tier lol. followed by Cthylla and Kagari

I haven't seen a good Cthylla yet they usually get rushed the heck down before something happens.

This is true, but just seeing her options and damage makes me think she's great, just not a player yet to showcase it. Especially with that Teal Kagari blowing dudes up and Cait&Sith

oh man the first 7 videos there are all really low level.... "excluding the bugs"

not until 28-5 is there some higher level contenders lol.