Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hellmonkey

[CT+CS1] Noel Match Videos & Discussion

Noel isn't getting much love in this section :?:

R1 (Noel) vs Unknown (Jin)

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7030901

@2:45 and @4:53 Noel uses her 5d and 6d to dodge bursts. Is that due to upper body or projectile invincibility? Also, do any of her other drive attacks have this property?

Man, we need some videos asap! I'm using the online guides but I'm more of a visual learner. Why did the bonus disc have to be blu-ray? I can't play Blazblue and watch the video at the same time -_-

Haha I hope someone uploads the vids pretty soon, they are kinda helpful lol. But yeah, I'll try to get a hold of a dazzle soon, I have plenty of characters to play against at this house.

Eh, I've duplicated most of them, with my own little taste added. If I feel hella bored and no one has done it, I'll post the combo strings later.

Please do. I'm sure eventually it'll get to the point where I recognize everything Noel can do (Like all the other mains listed in my sig except litchi) but it would be easier to learn right now if I saw the strings.

Loaded just fine for me

mmmk loaded up for me now, anywhom as for the vid, needs moar revolver blast =P

Hi guys, I'm new. Here are some match videos I shot from today. Quality's pretty low though. Any help appreciated. I just picked up Noel yesterday.

Noel vs Noel(me) Got my ass kicked here. :sweatdrop:

Ragna vs Noel(me) Pretty close one. I messed up in the end.

Taokaka vs Noel(me) The Taokaka player didn't seem that good. Still, any bad habits or things like that I need to work on?

When exactly are you inputting the j.D? Is it right before you land, and then you input whatever other chain revolver action you want to do?

From what I can tell from messing around in training, that's precisely how you do it. I need to practice this.