Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenshin6321

Getting some good match up experience

So I'm trying to get some matchup experience against the rest of the cast.  I currently lack experience fighting Nanase, Gordeau and Merkava.  Any takers out there who wouldn't mind helping me get some exp to hopefully get better? 

So I'm trying to get some matchup experience against the rest of the cast.  I currently lack experience fighting Nanase, Gordeau and Merkava.  Any takers out there who wouldn't mind helping me get some exp to hopefully get better? 

I'm not the best with Gordeau.. but i don't mind using him against you. Im also learning the Vatista matchup and i've played you quite a bit already so we could both be learning lol

Merk and Gord are the most used characters, aren't they? Kinda odd that you lack experience with them.

Anywho, I might be able to help you out with Merk, but I'm pretty rusty with him.

Merk and Gord are the most used characters, aren't they? Kinda odd that you lack experience with them.

Anywho, I might be able to help you out with Merk, but I'm pretty rusty with him.

You would think that, but I rarely fight any Gordeau players :( And when I do, it's often 1 and done (well, I could be partially due to the lack of overall players and my awkward availability, I won't deny that).  

If you're still around and interested in getting that match-up experience, I'm a dedicated Nanase player with a serious hankering for some good matches as I'm just hopping back on the UNIEL saddle. I'd definitely be down with running some sets with you, if you'd like.