Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

[CT] What's a Litchi?

Pretty much. Raw haku or chun into 4 ippatsus is about 5k meterless. Way easier to hit a hakue or tk chun than random 6c in corner also.

i wish i had situational 5K combos that arent character specific barring carl cause nobody gives a fuck about him! ;(

Well, they are semi-character specific. And Noel has 22c loops off raw 3c which is pretty much like landing raw haku or chun. From a quick check on the noel forums those are 5.5-7k in corner. =P

Tager and Rachel: *Gatling to 6C* Anywhere 6C -> 2C -> 6C -> 2C -> 6C -> 2C -> 6C -> 2C Corner 6C -> 2C -> j.b , j.c -> 2C -> 6C -> j.b, j.c -> 236A, 236B, 236C Cross ups of all of those *gatling to 3C* Anywhere 3C -> 2C -> 6C -> 2C -> 6C -> 2C -> 6C -> 2C -> 6C -> 2C Corner 3C -> 2C -> j.b , j.c -> 2C -> 6C -> j.b, j.c -> 236A, 236B, 236C

Tager and Rachel:

*Gatling to 6C* Anywhere

6C -> 2C -> 6C -> 2C -> 6C -> 2C -> 6C -> 2C

Corner

6C -> 2C -> j.b , j.c -> 2C -> 6C -> j.b, j.c -> 236A, 236B, 236C

Cross ups of all of those

*gatling to 3C* Anywhere

3C -> 2C -> 6C -> 2C -> 6C -> 2C -> 6C -> 2C -> 6C -> 2C

Corner

3C -> 2C -> j.b , j.c -> 2C -> 6C -> j.b, j.c -> 236A, 236B, 236C

6A[m] Combos 6A[m] 2A 5B itsuuA dash (2C 6C until 12 hits) 3C Tager only, works anywhere I got problems doing that combo after the 5B I do Great wheel instead =/ you know any tip or something on how to get the itsuuA to go instead of great wheel?

Corner

Enders:

JBC dj J{D} falling JC 6C tsubame 6C~ (everyone except Carl)

I'm not sure how many people will still care at this point, but this ender does in fact work on Carl. Delaying the dj until Carl has almost hit the ground prevents Litchi from being shoved away from the corner, letting the falling C hit. The rest of the ender flows pretty normally from there.

^Hm, I'll have to try that. The second j.C in j.C D airdash BC land Tsubame seems to whiff for me sometimes. Maybe the delay combo would work out to be more consistent for me.

^Hm, I'll have to try that. The second j.C in j.C D airdash BC land Tsubame seems to whiff for me sometimes. Maybe the delay combo would work out to be more consistent for me.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one having trouble with that ender. What I've found is that there are two heights that the opponent can be at during her combos: a "low" height at which jBC connects, and a "high" height at which the C will whiff if you try jBC. That Carl specific ender seems really easy at high heights, and for me, nearly impossible at low heights. That universal ender seems to be pretty easy at low heights. I haven't tried it, but it may be possible to just use jC at the beginning of it to get that ender to work at high heights. Doing jBC at the beginning of the Carl ender didn't seem to make it any easier to get the combo at low heights.

To see the different heights, Tsubame 2C can actually catch the opponent at either one, depending on how you time the 2C. Hitting them such that it almost looks like you're picking them off the ground results in the low height, while hitting them while they are above Litchi results in the high height.

Could we get some riichi combos edited into the first post pleeeease?:kitty: Are riichi combos super character specific or do they follow the general combo character size? (Ragna/Tager/Jin etc. and Noel/Nu/Carl) What are the typical combo strings from a CH Tsubame for Noel and smaller characters?

Could we get some riichi combos edited into the first post pleeeease?:kitty:

Are riichi combos super character specific or do they follow the general combo character size? (Ragna/Tager/Jin etc. and Noel/Nu/Carl)

What are the typical combo strings from a CH Tsubame for Noel and smaller characters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY2hYvGWEks for riichis.

What are good combos to use after a CH Tsubame? Especially on smaller characters like Noel? I use 6c->5c>bnb on 5C characters, but I can't figure out what a good combo is for the other characters. I don't think 2a>5b works.

IIRC vs. Noel, Nu, Carl... 6C 2B 2C HJ.B~ or 2C xx 2C probably does less damage than 6C but it works on everyone.

You're missing a 2C there and you will need to hold D a little bit or slightly delay the airdash due to the position of the staff after Tsubame Gaeshi.

you can also just do this tsubame combo, works on everybody IIRC. except carl, again IIRC. tsubame>*2C>jBCD>airdash>(jB)C>6C>finish how u want. (basic one, tsubame>6C>3C) u need to do a dash before the 2C, and it might be difficult to pull it off at first, but it works just fine. the second jB may need to be omitted depending on screen position.

I was wondering why there's no mention of RC combos, from what i've seen there obviously isn't a lot of opportunity or chances to gain enough damage warranted after an extremely lengthy combo, but since litchi's heat is usually used for block mixups and occasional TGW combos, I'd assume if you could get ~1k damage from a rapid it'd be worth it, especially if it was the guaranteed kill from a mixup I was thinking during a mixup seeing haku hit confirm as your low and going into hak-hat-chu-rc-jC-hak-hat-chu anyway, I've done it a couple of times to guarantee kills from a block mixup, but is it just better to save heat throughout the match anyway?