Sign in to follow this  
DaiAndOh

[Jan 31-Feb 1, 2015] Apex 2015 - Secaucus, NJ GGXrd/Smash/USFIV/KI/UMVC3/More

For 2015 we’ve moved to the Clarion Hotel in Secaucus, NJ. This space not only utilizes the hotel main floor but the exposition center attached to it totally just over 20k sq ft of use.

Clarion Hotel Empire Meadowlands Hotel
2 Harmon Plaza , Secaucus, NJ, US, 07094
Phone: (201) 348-6900

20 Minutes away from Port Authority Bus Terminal! The 129 Bus Meadowlands Parkway stop will leave you right in front of the venue.

RESERVATION METHOD:

To make a reservation, please call the hotel’s main number at (201) 348-6900 no later than January 3rd, 2015. The Clarion Hotel Empire Meadowlands Hotel is offering complimentary parking spaces for guests, as well.

Reservations at the Clarion Hotel Empire Meadowlands Hotel for Apex 2015 are now available.

Room rates are as follows:

Single Occupancy $99
Double Occupancy $99
Quad $129
Suite $149
All rates are subject to current applicable state and local taxes which are presently at 15%.

EVENTS:

Rules TBD. Every main game will have a sizable pot bonus (TBD) and Guilty Gear + Capcom will have a Sunday finals as well (finals day potentially subject to change). In addition, I have been given permission to run BB/P4/UNIEL/Dengeki/anything on the side as well. Setups will be provided for main games, but I'll need community effort on that end to run the side games.

Guilty Gear Xrd (PS3) - $10

Ultra Street Fighter 4 (Xbox 360) - $10

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (Xbox360) - $10

Killer Instinct (Xbox One) - $10

Super Smash Bros. (N64)
-Singles : $10 (256 player Cap)
-Doubles : $10 per person (128 Team Cap)

Super Smash Bros. Melee
-Singles : $15 (1024 Player Cap)
-Doubles : $10 per person (192 Team Cap)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
-Singles : $10 (256 Player Cap)
-Doubles : $10 per person (128 Team Cap)

Super Smash Bros. for WiiU
-Singles : $15 (1024 Player Cap)
-Doubles : $10 per person (192 Team Cap)

Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire VGC
$10 (128 Player Cap)

Game Registration is up! http://register.apex-series.com/

The Apex 2015 season will be broadcasted with the help of Clash Tournaments, Smash Studios, Video Game BootCamp, Salty Playground, Tourney Locator, Even Matchup Gaming, and many more!

View the trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbyqhrNQqeM

In case you didn't hear my announcement on stream, there will be at MINIMUM a $1,000 pot bonus for GG, up to $1,500!

Venue fee will be raised on Jan 5th, final registration is Jan 11th so get on registration!

Final GGXRD Pot Bonus is $1,500!

Pre-Registration has been extended to tomorrow, 11:59 PM EST!

Hello, I really want to enter the GGXRD tournament next weekend, but I don't think I can pre-register. Is it possible to register at the door? Also I work until about 6:00PM Saturday, and probably wouldn't even make it in time for the events of that night. If I come very early Sunday morning, can I still compete??

You can register on Friday 8 AM - 8 PM (in person or ask someone there to). However, GG will be Saturday morning/early afternoon, only top 8 is Sunday.

I can't tell, is there a dedicated GG area all weekend? Or are the setups only available for pool/bracket play. Basically I'm wondering if there will time for casuals as well.

Hey, does the registration for side tournaments work the same way? I should drop by tomorrow? Also, since you mentioned you won't have setups for the them, I could bring a PS3 with P4U2 and BBCP (no unlockable chars though), if that would help in any way.

Side tournament registration would be on the spot Saturday. I'll do an interest check announcement after Xrd top 16-> top 8. 8 person minimum.

There is a new venue. There will be shuttle buses running. Onsite registration will be at the hotel though I've heard.

Because of this, I may have to cancel side events if the schedule changes though. 

Garden State Convention Center

50 Atrium Dr,

Somerset, NJ 08873

Sign in to follow this