Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluzenblazen

[Xrd] Villa Vampir. The Slayer social thread.

A place to hang out and not discuss frame data or combos. I will start. Slayer's English voice is crap.

Really? I thought it was pretty fitting. Need to hear more for final judgement though.

Also, winning the first round in Villa Vampir stage is every Slayers top priority. FOR SHARON.

I will feel shame every time I lose in front of her. And he sounds too young imo. At least we don't have Sliiiiiidehead to listen to though.

Gonna use JP voices most of the time anyway, since I'm already used to it. So is everyone here downloading the JP version day 1 (4.12.) or..?

Gonna use JP voices most of the time anyway, since I'm already used to it. So is everyone here downloading the JP version day 1 (4.12.) or..?

Yup. Paid already. Need those 12 days of lab time before locals. Plus KiT is early January so I feel 2 weeks of practice is very valuable.

That's why you don't go for Dandy right off backdash, rather use it's invuls and then go for Dandy (and it's invul).

Thanks man.

I dislike the mirror because CWH, 6P and 2D is broken aganst eachother xD
But it's good to see/feel what others are doing to get tips/inspiration to up your own play at least.

Too bad about the 5F connection.

Have a dandy Christmas. Rock out color 13 today and give the gift of pilebunker.

A place to hang out and not discuss frame data or combos. I will start. Slayer's English voice is crap.

I'm a new comer to the series. I have to say I like the japanese VA better, but the english VA sounds dead on Sean Connery. That is GDLK