Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Domo

Safe haven for people who actually play Skullgirls

Beowulf story was fun.  Balance tweaks, including a new Double super.  Did some training with Wulf w/a Skullheart forums person.  Trying to main a new character can be tough, but I'll go for it.  You've probably heard the PS4/Vita info:

http://skullheart.com/index.php?threads/skullgirls-2nd-encore-challenges-trials-voiced-story-mode-and-more.7275/

I'm just waiting on PS3 release of RoboFortune, and playing online vs. PSN friends & Skullbats PS3 weekly Sat. online tournament.

Helped organize a local event for the first time:

It's at a video game museum in Oakland, CA (near 19th St. BART). 

This Fri. 7/3, starting at 5PM til whenever.  I wanted something casual (non-tournament) for people who don't get to play offline (like me).

https://www.facebook.com/events/1625281061052359/1626697360910729/

How strong are resets in this game and how does they effect the game overall? Is there a lot of guessing games going from the moment when a player gets opened up? I've heard that resets are a really prevalent part of this game and their nature make it so that you are essentially playing RPS - in a matter of speaking - every time you get hit to try to not get to death. I don't know if that sounds like something I'd like..

On that note, do people generally go for resets as opposed to knockdowns in this game?

How strong are resets in this game and how does they effect the game overall? Is there a lot of guessing games going from the moment when a player gets opened up? I've heard that resets are a really prevalent part of this game and their nature make it so that you are essentially playing RPS - in a matter of speaking - every time you get hit to try to not get to death. I don't know if that sounds like something I'd like..

On that note, do people generally go for resets as opposed to knockdowns in this game?

depend of the situacion, but generally resets.

I'm not very good at this game but I'll say this. Resets are pretty prominent in this game. At least from what I've seen.

Weekend's here & I'll be playing Robo for my first time & checking out all the cool updates on PS3.

Send me a PSN message if you want to play! 

Robo online Skullbats event Fri. 5PM PST:

http://skullheart.com/index.php?threads/ps3-official-skullbats-thread.7207/

We'll see how busy online is this weekend. :)

So what do you guys think about Robo Fortune? I haven't really taken the time to try her out myself yet. KI is fun you know.

So what do you guys think about Robo Fortune? I haven't really taken the time to try her out myself yet. KI is fun you know.

Long story short:

Shes great.

Since the game is being published by ASW, it should come as no surprise that the dubbing actors are mostly taken from BB. Still, that's one mighty fine cast - hell, they even got Hanazawa!

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/133/1133870/

Cerebella: Toa Yukinari
Parasoul: Rie Tanaka
Peacock: Tomoka Kaneda
Ms. Fortune: Kana Hanazawa
Double: Mitsuki Nakae
Painwheel: Izumi Kitta
Valentine: Asami Imai
Squigly: Miyuki Sawashiro
Leviathan: Itaru Yamamoto
Big Band: Tomokazu Sugita
Eliza: Chie Matsuura
Sekhmet: Kujira
Marie: Nao Touyama

Wenzel, you left out "Filia: Ayana Taketatsu".

I know this because you just copied a post of mine where I intentionally left her out because her VA had already been announced.

Also, Samson is apparently Takashi Kondou (Potemkin and Faust from GG, Carmine from UNIEL).