Sign in to follow this  
Kazuki Slice

[Xrd] King Ky - Critique Thread

Don't be shy to laugh in my face....I need it. 

General advice welcome.

Edited by KupotheMoogle
Last bit wasn't very welcoming of advice ;P

Kupo-

Some defensive general stuff your doing wrong.

When you forward jumped vs. Gunflame when he had no meter in the 2nd round that was good but after that do not airdash. Hit him with j.H or delay airdash j.SH if you catch it early enough. That was a free combo for you there.

When you see him do bandit bringer you either need to get out of the way completely with like a backdash if you reacted really late, if you react to it early enough forward jump j.KS>dj.SH>623H it. If your forced to block it then it's pretty even-ish and he has faster normals so your going to have to respect.

When your cornered like that and he is doing standard Sol gattling block strings you can FD some of them to create a space where if he could whiff something or need to spend meter.

offensive stuff. Convert to knockdowns more often. Generally try to figure out when you can convert a move into a 2D or 236K so you can get to play. You landed a grounded 2H 2 hits into nothing (2D) then you could've gotten some 236H Oki or a meaty 6H off of that. There was also a point where you got a CH 2S that could've been combo'd to 236K but that one is a bit more forgivable.

Generally I think you need to work on defensive options and basic hit confirms.

Sign in to follow this