Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RurouniLoneWolf

[Xrd] May Combo Thread

This route is awesome and similar to her FRC OHK from AC setup. It came off 5k in ac but I like this a lot :D I will be experimenting with this a lot along with some S hoop set yrc strings.

Very interesting. Nice find, sir.

I still gotta work on like instead of cross up something else on the same side. lol I love this character anything I can imagine I can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can use 2HS to stay on the same side.

Btw, ball yrc => ball jump (it hits front/back) oki will be VERY strong in 1.10. You can use it in the current version, but very difficult to set up

As we know, the timing on RC after HS-HD makes may fast landing (fast RC), bumping high (normal RC) or backward (late RC).

If you do HS-HD RC > K hoop, you have time to react on may positioning and adapt the combo.

Here is a really damaging one from fast landing (corner):

... > HS-HD RC > K hoop (hold) > 6HS max > P ball (realeasy hoop now) > (ball hits) > 6HS max > HS-VD > oki

It does 221 dmg when starting with 6K > release P hoop > 5HS.

and about 280 from natural 2D.

If may doesnt fast land (too late RC), you can do:

... > HS-HD RC (not fast land) > K hoop (hold) > S-HD > release P mount > air dash S~HS > 2HS > HS-VD > 2HS > HS-VD > oki

For 190+ dmg, when starting with 6K > p hoop release > 5HS.

Corner throw RC combo (220+ dmg):

throw RC > K hoop hold > 6HS max > micro dash 5S > 2HS > HS-VD > dash > (release Hoop) 5S > 2HS > HS-VD > 2HS > HS-VD > oki

lovely combos

How are you going about setting up 2d [4]6h in the corner? I have basically one proper way into it that involves landing straight into 2d, either with or without jumpin buttons. If I ever put buttons before 2d the hd usually whiffs clean over them.

I'm going to be sure to work these in off the 5s 5h hs-hd route though!

I tried something very similar to the throw combo and found that I-no, Millia and Elphelt can tech before the ground so you get nothing without some adjustments, is that still the case in your version? I did it without the extra rep the hoop gives you.

If you ever want some may mirrors btw (or to wail on a moving dummy with I-no) just add me. I get good connections with most of France so hopefully Swiss connections are ok too.

Usually people get hit by 2D because they are standing to block 6K after oki.

Yes you have to adapt the combos depending on characters (especially light weight). Which one are you talking about?

Ok lets do some matches :)

Usually people get hit by 2D because they are standing to block 6K after oki.

Yes you have to adapt the combos depending on characters (especially light weight). Which one are you talking about?

Ok lets do some matches :)

Specifically Ky, Venom and Leo are slightly harder to hit the HD on if you're anything more than point blank.

Corner, with P hoop out:
2K > c.S > (hoop release) 6P  > 2H > (delay) HS-HD, IAD j.KH, j.KDDE (161) Note: trivial to do if you didn't hold the hoop, since it's automatic if you tap 6P

2K > c.S > 5H > (hoop release) 5D > 66 > 6P > c.S > 5H, (dash c.S > 6P > 2H > HS-VD) or (dash c.S > 5H > 2D > P hoop) (159/155) Note: easiest if you don't hold the hoop and tap P to release after pressing Dust

6K > (hoop release) 6P > 2H > (delay) HS-HD, IAD j.KH, j.KDDE (181) Note: found this easier holding the hoop

remove the space at the end

https://youtu.be/S52OixyaUj8

notation for lazy people:

5K > 2D > [4]6HS RC airdash (crossup landing) > (slight delay?) backdash c.S > 2HS > [4]6 HS (sideswap wallstick lololol) > j.S j.HS j.D > Ensenga?

Hi guys, thank you very much for all those combos !! 

Sorry to ask for that, but if anyone could post a video of this : (corner with fast landing on HS-HD RC)... > HS-HD RC > K hoop (hold) > 6HS max > P ball (realeasy hoop now) > (ball hits) > 6HS max > HS-VD > oki, i would be so happy, cuz this is the only combo i can't get =.=

The ennemy always recover just a few microsecs before my 6H hit and i don't know if my fast landing is not perfect enough or if i'm just too slow...

And i also get a lot of trouble using 2k in oki situation. I got a throw from the ennemy everytime i tried. Is it a timing or a distance problem ? Any tips ?

Many thanks 

If you cannot get this combo down, just train with throw RC first.

Throw RC > k hoop > 6HS > P ball (release hoop) > ball hits.

Btw, does anyone have a corner dust combo doing more than 180dmg without tension?

The most damage ive found is:

dust > 6HS > HS-HD > dash > 5S 2HS HS-VD > (5S) 2HS HS-VD.

Thx VRyu i'll try this as soon as i'll hit home ahah 

Sorry i didn't have a dust combo for you since you, raisedbyfinches, AngryBlack and IceCube are my teachers x)

But i get a lot of trouble landing a 2k oki. The opponent grab me almost everytime. Is it a matter of timing or distance :o?

If they are spamming grab on wakeup (or OS 6P grab), just use 6K. It will counter hit and allow you to followup without meter.

5HS just outside of throw range (stagger on CH) is great too. (And +7 on block).

You can still use 5HS > 6K gatling.

Thank you for the tips, i wasn't thinking 2k was not a safe oki :( i'll try to mix up more and punish that throw spam more efficiently ! 

If you cannot get this combo down, just train with throw RC first.

Throw RC > k hoop > 6HS > P ball (release hoop) > ball hits.

Btw, does anyone have a corner dust combo doing more than 180dmg without tension?

The most damage ive found is:

dust > 6HS > HS-HD > dash > 5S 2HS HS-VD > (5S) 2HS HS-VD.

I'm a big fan of 6h knockdown so I take less damage. One combo route you can take is:

5d, 6h (wall stick/slide off this uncharged), run in, 5s 5h [4]6h

You should be able to then link iad.pkh, 6h > hoop of choice. It feels possible but I only tried it a couple of times. If you can't get that then just raw 5h hs-HD after the 6h should be in range too. Might be better damage.

So since the thread doesnt look updated ill just ask here. Has her bnbs changed? Also what were the changes from 1.1? I only know the cmd grab input changed 

So since the thread doesnt look updated ill just ask here. Has her bnbs changed? Also what were the changes from 1.1? I only know the cmd grab input changed

You mean the changes into 1.1?

Into xrder we just don't know.