Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RurouniLoneWolf

[Xrd] May Combo Thread

Doesn't work on Sin. 
Just as an FYI to people you have your stun setting as level 2 right? That reasonable mashing level. 

I hand mashed it in the video but yeah I've tried it with level 2 and it works fine. You have to be clean with activating IK mode pretty quickly after 2D recovers but it works.

https://vid.me/2W6L

This is a video of tech I made up in a actual match tho the combo does black beat. I think because of the air dash height before the 2h or my timing might had been off all together but it does combo.

The trick basically is to get the risc bar to flash during a very tight block string. Go for 6k which will counter hit. Then the next part is hitting 5s which I think is a tight 1 or 2 frame link to connect the rest of that combo.

I killed this guy with May in 2 combos.... Nuff said

I'm having some trouble posting this video on YouTube but follow me on Twitter cuz I post stuff on there. Jbeatz86

Maybe I just don't understand the definition of 'tech'. To me that's just what happens when you play may.

That link can still go to hell though. I've hit it maybe 10% of the times I tried it.

What's the 'new' in this? I can't have been the only one to know that 6k combos into 5s all this time.

Did I miss something?

Lol well I didn't know. I just thought it's interesting idea to spend 50 meter to build risc gauge to do that Particular combo which does like 300+ damage.

Lol well I didn't know. I just thought it's interesting idea to spend 50 meter to build risc gauge to do that Particular combo which does like 300+ damage.

Well you can be the one that makes it practical, because I'm never gonna use that link in anything that matters!

Just for the hell of it, here's a fun little combo

If you don't mess up the end then after the hs-hd you can do: (run) j.shd ensenga.

I probably should've recorded it on Sol when he had more than 25% health so it doesn't scale down to crap. Does a grand amount of damage. 

What are the launcher routes you do on Potemkin that give a KND Ensenga? Most of the standard routes in my experience don't work right on him (eg OHK cl.S jc j.S j.H j.D dj.H j.D ensenga) and he gets otg'd by the falling part of ensenga.

Try delaying the j.Ds a little bit, or hitting c.S when he's a little higher (get closer).

I feel incredibly stupid for not knowing this, but apparently if you get an air connect with 2H 2D, on normal hit you can link a 2P into c.S into air combo. It's like the CH anti air 2H 2D c.S etc except on normal hit.

Tried it on Pot and Sol, seems fairly universal, depending on the height of the 2H connect. Obviously if it was like a million mile high connect it won't work.

RaisedByFinches, do you have any insight as to EXACTLY what needs to happen in order for 2H > [4]6H to sideswap?  That corner combo looks sick as hell but I could not get that sideswap to work no matter how many times I tried or what move I delayed.