Magaki

[Xrd] Elphelt - Q&A/FAQ Thread "Pop That Champagne !"

So, it's no secret majority of our Wife'a damage comes from stuff > 214K> RC > ggs. Maybe I'm stale? But everyone I've played lately wants to burst as soon as I roman cancel! Is there any neat ways I could bait the burst and punish efficiently? Only thing I could cook up off the top of my head is switching to shotgun stance and blocking the burst, but that only seems bright in the corner.

If they usually burst when you RC, then that is your bait right there. RC, wait for the burst and then continue your combo as normal with free pressure afterwards

if it happens in the corner you can get a nice shotgun combo going for sure

If they usually burst when you RC, then that is your bait right there. RC, wait for the burst and then continue your combo as normal with free pressure afterwards

if it happens in the corner you can get a nice shotgun combo going for sure

It's more like they burst once they see me commit to 2H, or cl.5S

Been having a blast with Elphelt since release, but been having a few problems with some elements, perhaps someone could shed some light?

1. What are good options after a hit confirm (blocked) fS?  On hit I usually go with Waifu car or 5HSx5, but on block I'm not sure what to do to keep pressure.

2. When should I use 2HS? I've seen it used in some RC combos, but are there any normal stings I can put it in?

3. For the challenge that goes [cS->fS->2HS->236HS->SG-P->SG-HS] I'm getting inconsistant results linking the 2HS into SG-P, sometimes the SG-P doesn't combo and others it doesn't come out at all and goes straight to SG-HS. Is the window just realy tight or am I doing something else wrong?

After blocked f.S, I usually toss grenade if I have one ready, 2H, or disengage. 214K is decent too, 'cause it's usually far enough that it's safe.

You can combo into 2H for a ton more damage on crouches or on CH. On block, it really grinds up the guard bar, which is hella jokes.

It's just tight. As far as I know, there isn't an easier way of doing it.

So I'm trying to do Elphelt's corner unblockable loop on I-no and most of the time the last j.HS whiffs. I cannot figure out why.  Has anyone else had this problem?  If so, can someone shed some light?

Edit:  I finally figured out what I was doing wrong.  You pretty much have to do the first j.S as soon as you can, or by the end of the combo, you're too far away and it will whiff.

2S got 6 active frames and 15 recovery for a total of 21 frame recovery if the first active frame is blocked which is -7 frame advantage.
Pineberry got 19 recovery so 2S>236P should be -5 on block. -4 on standing hit and -3 on crouching hit.

What's the best normal to start meaty pressure with? I'm finding myself getting thrown when I try to go for meaty pressure (a common problem for those unaccustomed to Xrd's wakeup game). Just wondering what the common conventions are.

Do I try to FD break and meaty just outside throw range? What's the best normal to start the blockstring with?

Edit: Watching some vids it seems like a popular option after getting a knock down is dashing to outside of throw range and doing 6H into 236P or 236H depending on the context. I think I'll start doing that.

What's the best normal to start meaty pressure with? I'm finding myself getting thrown when I try to go for meaty pressure (a common problem for those unaccustomed to Xrd's wakeup game). Just wondering what the common conventions are.

Do I try to FD break and meaty just outside throw range? What's the best normal to start the blockstring with?

Edit: Watching some vids it seems like a popular option after getting a knock down is dashing to outside of throw range and doing 6H into 236P or 236H depending on the context. I think I'll start doing that.

6H has a lot of range to catch people on wakeup, and some solid active frames. It is a slow mid though, so make sure to time it right, and even then, be wary of Blitzshield. It also has a fair bit of pushback, so even if 236P/H keeps you +, it could give them a chance to get out.

If you have time to throw out a grenade instead of a normal, that's almost always your best bet for oki.

I usualy go with 5k because it has 4 active frames, is a low and good range to confirm. 

Dive is too slow. Liable to just get DPd or Shielded on reaction.

The priority after a knockdown is to drop a pine on them.

5K is the default option if you don't have time for a pine. Stopping outside throw range will punish them for trying.

Other than that, consider:

- Empty jump 5K / Late airdash jK > jS

- Crossup jS (Midscreen. Works from a dash jump after SG-H for example, but can be awkward to confirm due to distance)

- Shotgun stance > Press buttons

Hello Iron Savior! glad that you like Elphelt.

For starters and complete basics I think you should learn some combo's and blockstrings and know about her normals and how to use them!

for starters, study this:

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Elphelt_%28GGXRD%29

Elphelt Basic Course

Summary of notable Normals:

far 5S: Great range, really good poke, cancel into bridal express or instant airdashcancel on hit/block

close 5S: the champagne is great for opponents in the air above you, not so great for opponents coming at a 45 degree as you tend to get far S instead and you get blown up. always convert into aircombo.

2S: Really good poke also, stuffs a lot of moves like Sol's Grand viper and Ino's low profiling move, convert into 5HHHH on standing or 2D when opponents are close. In my opinion her best ground to ground move.

6H: really good horisontal and vertical hitbox, good for catching people jumping when they are far away. Leads into some interesting comboes on counterhit. Always cancel this move into 236p or shotgun to mix it up.

5H: Great range, convert into 5HHHH on hit, often catches opponents trying to jump. if you whiff 5HHH be sure to YRC it if you have meter

5K: lots of active frames, it's a standing low which is great for meaty strings or used after empty jumps

6P: Her only overhead, use sparingly, always special cancel it into shotgun, or grenade, or her 632146 super. 632146 super Does damage on hit or Massive frameadvantage and/or chip otherwise.NEVER do 6P without cancelling it. if you feel gutsy you could cancel into bridal Express but be prepared to RC it if 6P is blocked

j.S: Versatile airmove with a good hitbox and even hits behind her which can be used for crossups if approaching from above. if contesting an opponent in the air, do j.S > j.HS for a knockdown

Disclaimer: The following sections will pretty comprehensively go over Elphelt's basic groundgame and mixups. Don't feel overwhelmed by the sheer amount of things that are listed! I'm sure you have your own methods of learning, but my advice would be to learn 1-2 combos/mixups for each session, then do some matches until you feel it comes to you naturally, and then build from there. Also feel free to experiment with alternate gatlingroutes that you come up with! The game is still freesh, and you want to create your OWN Elphelt in the end, so ahve fun with it.

Meatys:

If you are close enough and have a grenade at hand, always throw it out as oki and continue. the reason is that the grenade will hit frame 1 and locks your opponent in blockstun until you've decided on your approach.

For opponents that are knocked down far from you you can still reach them on wakeup with 6H > Grenade|Shotgun to keep advantage. Be careful of using it too much against characters with reversal options though

Overhead mixup:

>50% Tension options:

• 6P > 632146H > 6H > Bridal Express | Shotgun | Grenade

On hit it will deal okay damage and get you a knockdown. on Block it will Chipp and give you +24 frame advantage so you can continue pressure.

• 6P > Bridal express

On 6P > Bridal Express Hit:

• RC > Dash > Close 5S > Air combo (listed further down)

On 6P > Bridal Express block:

• RC > Blockstring (reset pressure)

< 50% Tension options:

• 6P > Shotgun (236H)

If 6P hit and they don't mash you can get a Shotgun-S in to go into the advanced shotgun pressure, otherwise if you're close enough do Shotgun - HS for a bit more damage.

• 6P > Grenade Pull

Notice that you should never aim to throw the grenade right away. 6P in this case will only be a setup to safely give you a grenade-pull. You should backdash or airbackdash afterwards to try and get the grenade out safely.

Low route(Hit):

• 5K > close 5S into:

if you have reacted that the opponent is hit crouching, continue above into:

• far 5S > 2HSxxBridal Express (if you have meter, continue with RC > Dash > close 5S > Aircombo)

if you haven't reacted that the opponent is hit crouching, or universal, continue into:

• 2D > Bridal express (if you have meter, continue with RC > Dash > close 5S > Aircombo) for damage
  • 2D > Grenade Pull for oki

Low route(block):

• 5K > close S > 6P > [6P section above] (don't do too often against opponents that mash 2p during your blockstrings as they can mash out of the close S > 6P)
  • 5K > close S > far S > 2HS (this acts like a frametrap if they want to push buttons) into:

On 2HS CH: 5S > Aircombo

On Block:

• Cancel 2HS(1) into 5D > dustcombo (listed further down)     
  • Cancel 2HS(1 or 2) into 2D into:
  •     Grenade pull > Backdash > react to what opponent is doing
  •     Jump cancel > Air Bridal Express > restart block string
  •     Jump back dash cancel > 236P (you now have grenade out and neutral advantage)

Mix up with:

Dash in 2p > 2p into:

• Dust > Dust combo
  • 5K > far S > 2H > ... (above)
  • Walkup Throw

Basic Aircombos:

from close 5S (raw against airborne opponent or after Bridal Express > RC > Dash) or CH 2HS:

• j.S > j.P > j.S > dj.S > dj.P > dj.S > dj.H > dj.Dxx236p (grenadepull, this will give you oki options)
  • j.k > j.S > dj.k > d j.S > dj.H > dj.Dxx236p (grenadepull, this will give you oki options)

Combo from 5D8 (dust):

• j.D > j.D > j.S > j.P > j.S > dj.S > dj.P > dj.S >dj.H > dj.Dxx236p

Basic Corner Combos:

This isn't something that will add more damage or make things better for you in this beginner class. I just wanted to mention that you can vary your approach slightly of combos in the corner. The regular stuff already gone through works fine, so this is just an interesting addon to what you've already learnt. In the Intermediate and Advanced class though, we will start to get really dangerous with shotgun loops..

If you go into an aircombo close to the corner, instead of the regular aircombo you can instead do:

• close 5S > j.K > j.S > j.H > .j.D > Land > far 5S > 5HHHHH

For better Oki do:

• close 5S > j.K > j.S > j.H > .j.Dxx236p > Land > 2p (throw grenade) > Oki

If you get a Bridal Express > RC into the corner you can do:

• Dash > 2HS (2 hits) > 5S > Aircombo (Regular or the Corner specific one)

the 2HS approach is also possible from midscreen even though it's harder so I left it out in this basic tutorial.

Throw > RC Combos:

I think this would be wise to mention in the basic rundown. If you land a throw you can RC it for 50% tension for some pretty neat damage!

Midscreen > Corner combo:

• Throw > RC (RC just as the grenade goes BOOM) > Dash after, and before the opponent loses too much altitude > 6HS > Bridal Express (should be in the corner).

If you hit the bridal express when they still have some altitude you can add:

• close 5S > Air Combo

Corner combo

Should work the same. 6HS should be much easier to time to get the full combo as long as you do 6HS a bit out of the corner, otherwise the opponent might bounce out of the corner when bridal express connects

Other General Stuff:

Elphelt's grenade is really good for creating momentum for yourself, the opponent willl respect your advance if there is a grenade out on the screen, both in neutral and on Oki.

Safe (if not read) grenadepulls:

• Instant airbackdash > 236p (either throw it using 4P in the air or land and wait a bit)
  • j.D (hit) > 236p
  • 2D (block or hit) > 236p

As for the shotgun, play around with it, I really didn't use it much as first before i understood her basic stuff. But keep in mind that every player should FEAR Elphelt while she has her shotgun out, especially in the corner as she can get easily over 200 damage meterless with it ( over 300(!) damage from raw Charged SH-HS with meter). If requested I can do a breakdown of her shotgun gameplay as well

I think if you learn the above and play 100 or so matches you will have an extremely strong base for the myriad of advanced things that comes after this:

• Shotgun pressure
  • Unblockable Loops
  • Optimized grenade aircombos
  • 200+ damage from near-corner throw > RC
  • Counterhit Combos
  • Character specific combos
  • Advanced Corner Combos

Note that this post is to help new elphelt players that are completely new to her get into it, I opted out of posting advanced stuff and only kept the most basic things that i believe a new Elph player should learn and master. The thought is that using the above moveset creates a non-predictive average Elph-player using her easiest stuff. This of course is my own opinion but I hope it will be helpful

For dj.S, dj.P, dj.S dj.H  the dj means double jump? so while I'm in the air doing a combo I jump twice then S then jump twice P, jump twice H? or is it a normal jump cancel so jump once in between each attack?

For dj.S, dj.P, dj.S dj.H  the dj means double jump? so while I'm in the air doing a combo I jump twice then S then jump twice P, jump twice H? or is it a normal jump cancel so jump once in between each attack?

For clarification, the raw input would look like this:

from close 5S starter to aircombo:

close 5S > 9S > (Stick to neutral) > P  > S > 9S > (stick to neutral) > P > S > H > D.

the dj. prefix only tells that the move listed to the right of it is performed during the duration of a doublejump, and NOT that you need to jump everytime the notation is used.

Also I think that I will actually compile this tutorial to a youtubemovie for those who prefer visual/audial and input display as well, stay tuned! and please give feedback.

Edit:

Added throw > RC combos

More 6P > options

Clarified some stuff

Formatted the whole thing differently

Elphelt Intermediate Course V1.0 (subjected to change)

So you now have a pretty good understanding how to utilize Elphelts normals, how to convert her normals into combos, and mixing it all up a little! You should have played around 100 - 200 matches and learnt to react to and convert into appropriate combos as well as utilizing her grenade to constantly pressure the opponent. It's time to unleash the beast and add one more layer to your Elphelt, this is where She is really starting to look Scary with loads of damageoutput!

In the Intermediate course we will look at the following topics which builds on her basics:

• Shotgun pressure
  • 200+ damage from near-corner throw > RC
  • Counterhit Combos 
  • Character specific combos

Shotgun Pressure (and anything shotgun related)

Disclaimer: While shotgun pressure is a very good thing, and most people don't have the tools to counter it, this section does not take into account the skill level of the opponent, such as BS:ing, IB:ing or FD:ing. The section is meant to showcase how shotgun is meant to be used, and will make you accustomed to it. refer to the end of this section for specifics

If you ever get a knockdown of the opponent in the corner they should be very very afraid, because this is where her shotgun stance really shines, and if the opponent guesses wrong or does a single mistake, they instantly lose more than 200 damage. You should already know about the attacks she can do from shotgun, if not, follow the link to the wiki in the top of my Basic course post.

There are two things from shotgun stance that leads into huge damage in the corner: Charged SG-S against jumpers (and standing on hit!) and SG-D (command grab), which really are your ultimate goals with the pressure you are applying.

Let's start with the combos themselves:

From Raw SG-D, no grenade out:

•  SG-D(2)xx236p > (Wait until Charged Red Flash) > Charged SG-S > [ Charged SG-HS > Reload ] x2 > SG-S > 2p(toss) > (BOOM) > (Wait until Charged Red Flash) > Charged SG-S > [ Charged SG-HS > Reload ] x2 > SG-S > [ SG-HS > Reload ]x4-6

This should be your go-to combo when you nail an opponent in the corner for max damage. If you'd like to spend some meter to get better Oki after it, exchange the last SG-S > [ SG-HS > Reload ]x4-6 with this:

•     SG-S > SG-HS > RC > Dash > close 5S > j.k > j.s > j.h > j.D > 236p > corner grenade pressure.

If you are inconsistent you can use an easier combo for equal damage spending some meter:

•     SG-D(2) > RC > Dash as deep into the opponent as you can > (Wait until Charged Red Flash) > [ Charged SG-HS > Reload ] x3 > SG-S > [ SG-HS > Reload ]x4-6

For better Oki following (if you have the meter for it) you can exchange the last part with:

•     [ SG-HS > Reload ]x2 > SG-HS > RC > Dash > close 5S > j.k > j.s > j.h > j.D > 236p > corner grenade pressure.

From Raw SG-D, grenade out (basically, throw grenade on oki, immediately go into shotgun stance, run up to them and SG-D):

•     SG-D > Wait until grenade blows up > Charged SG-HS > Reload > SG-S > [ SG-HS > Reload ]x4-6 (or the above better oki conversion).

So these are the comboes that are actually viable in real matches! We have not yet mentioned the big fish though, the 300+ damage Shotgun Loop! The depressing thing is that while yielding so much damage, it's terribly non-viable in a real match which is why I'll only mention it. You would get instantly Thrown, DP:ed or respected because you need to stand point blank to start it. Chances might be though that they decide to press a button instead, which will make your day:

•    [ Charged SG-HS > Reload ] x3 > RC > Dash in deep > [ Charged SG-HS > Reload ] x3 > RC > Dash in deep > [ Charged SG-HS > Reload ] x3 > SG-S > [sG-HS > Reload]x4-6

That covers SG-D in the corner. you won't get nearly as much damage from it midscreen, but if you're close to the corner, you can do the following:

•     SG-D > Bridal Express (should now be in corner) > [ SG-HS > Reload ]x4-6 ( or RC like above for better corner oki )

Two more cases where you can start a Shotgun loop in the corner, or close to it:

•     CH 2H (In corner) > Cancel first hit to [ Charged SG-HS > Reload ] x3 ...
  •     CH 6H (In corner, close hit) > Shotgun > [ Charged SG-HS > Reload ] x2-3 (depending on how close you hit 6H) ...
  •     CH 6H (In corner, far hit) > Shotgun > Charged SG-S > [ Charged SG-HS > Reload ] x2 ...
  •     CH 6H (Near corner) > Shotgun > Charged SG-S > Charged SG-HS > RC > Dash in close > [ Charged SG-HS > Reload ] x2-3 ...
  •     CH 6H (further from corner) > Shotgun > Charged SG-S > Charged SG-HS > RC > Dash in close > [ SG-HS > Reload ] x4-6 ...  

The further from the corner you hit Charged SG-HS, the less time they will be wallsplatted. If you are too far from the corner you might even want to do:

•     CH 6H (midscreen) > Shotgun > Charged SG-S > Charged SG-HS > RC > Dash > close 5S > Aircombo into the corner. 

The pressure to work yourself into these opportunities vary depending on your opponent, but I'll list a few really nice universal setups to get that SG-D in!

In corner, from knockdown, have grenade:

•      2p(toss) > Shotgun > Runup > SG-D
  •      2p(toss) > 2HS(1) > SG > Runup > SG-D

In corner, don't have grenade:

•      SG-S(hit) > SG-D (as SG-S staggers on hit, if the opponent doesn't mash you can actually confirm SG-S on hit with SG-D)    
  •      6P > Shotgun > SG-S(hit) > SG-D (both 6P and SG-S Staggers, this leaves a bigger room for the opponent to mash out, but can still be done)

Shotgun conversions in the corner demonstrated by Alioune:

Usually if the opponent blocks your SG-S Advance you should continue to press buttons as it's +3 on block(!!!). Following up with a barrage of SG-P (3f) confirmed into SG-S for knockdown or go straight for a [sG-H (3f) > Reload] xN is your best bet to continue pressure.
When the opponent has accustomed himself to this behaviour you can start to try SG-D even on SG-S block!

Shotgun pressure is a living organism on it's own and you need to adjust your approach according to your opponents reactions.

• Does your opponent block everything? > Then go for SG-D as he's obviously turtling up!
  • Does your opponent repeatedly mash you out of your shotgun stance when trying to advance? > He's afraid of that SG-D, throw out some SG-P or counter with SG-H to force him to respect you.

As far as I know the best things the opponent can do to get out of the corner pressure are the following things:

• Dead-Angle-Attack on your first SG-S approach
  • IB-Block your SG-S, this means a free throw as you can't grab or jump in shotgun stance. Potemkin can IB > Potemkin buster so shotgun stance should be used very sparingly against him
  • Burst
  • Jump-FD block anticipating your SG-D. If you SG-S this approach you can continue the pressure.

Whiffing SG-D happens, either because you're just outside range or because the opponent jumped. You can optionselect it with SG-D ~ YRC to be safer, which is something you should do consistantly.
on Hit, the YRC won't come out at all, as the RC window starts only after the second hit, which you will cancel with Bridal Express or Grenade.

One final thing to say about Charged SG-HS is that it drains your opponents tension and HP like crazy if they don't FD block it,  Refer to this video by Alioune (be sure to watch closely the tension and HP levels of the opponent):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMElFmMFX6Y
So even if your Charged SG-H is blocked you can still call your advance a success.

200+ damage from near-corner throw > RC

Now when we know how the shotgun operates we can apply it's mechanics from a simple Throw > RC in or semi-close to the corner. Try this baby out:

•     Throw > RC > Dash for the corner, bring your shotgun out and slide as far into the corner as you can > Wait for charged > [ Charged SG-HS > Reload ] x3 > SG-S > [ SG-HS > Reload ]x4-6

This combo should deal about 200 - 220 damage

[Reserved for SG-K Appliances]

Corner Dust combo

Doesn't work if the Dust counterhits, but it rarely does:

In corner

•     D(6) (wallsplat) > 236p > close 5S xx 236H > [ Charged SG-HS > Reload ] x2 > SG-S > 2p (toss) > Boom > [ SG-HS > Reload ]x4-6
  •     D(6) (wallsplat) > 236p > close 5S xx 236H > [ Charged SG-HS > Reload ] x2 > Charged SG-S > [ Charged SG-HS > Reload ] x2 > SG-S > [ SG-HS > Reload ]x4-6

Variation Displayed by Alioune that ends in an unblockable setup:

Close to corner Dust combo

Yields a bit more damage than a Dust(8) midscreen, and if your opponents techs after the grenade boom you can doublejump and airthrow him (depending on tech direction)!

• D(8) > j.D > j.D (opponent should now be at the corner wall) > j.S > j.D xx 236p > j.K > j.S > dj.K > dj.S > dj.H > dj.D > 4p(toss) > Boom

Counterhit Combos

Elphelt gains new combo probabilities by landing a counterhit with 2HS, 6HS, Bridal Express or Air Bridal express. Combos will be listed in the order how hard they are to perform
NEED TO FUGURE OUT WHICH OF THESE ARE CHARACTER SPECIFIC
Tested on Sol

CH 2HS route:

•     CH 2HS(2) > 5S > Aircombo (Universal BnB combo)
  •     CH 2HS(2)xxPull grenade > 5S > j.K (delay slightly, should hit close to the apex of your jump) > j.S > j.H > j.4P(toss grenade in the air so it hits opponent really close to the ground) > close 5S > Aircombo.
  •     CH 2HS(2)xxPull grenade > 5S > j.S > dj.K > dj.S > dj.HS > dj.4P(toss grenade in the air so it hits opponent really close to the ground) > Land > 6HS (input needs to be done before you land, otherwise it will whiff) > BOOM > Air Combo (no 5S before).

Hardest Midscreen combo, ends in corner with unblockable reset (?):

•     CH 2HS(2)xxPull grenade > j.S > dj.K > dj.S > dj.HS > dj.4P(toss grenade in the air so it hits opponent really close to the ground) > Land > 6HSxxSG (6HS input needs to be done before you land, otherwise it will whiff) > BOOM > Charged SG-S > Charged SG-HS > Reload > SG-Sxx236p > SG-H > Backdash > 2P(toss) > YRC > Rifle > Charged Rifle shot.

Combo works from any Bridal Express > RC > 2HS starter as well (but it's even harder) and can be seen displayed here by Sharon:

CH 6H Route:

CH on 3/4 range, can be extended by RC after Bridal for better Oki (?)

•     CH 6Hxx236p > Early 2HS so it only hits once > 5S > j.K > j.S > j.H > j.4P > Land > Boom > 6HS > Bridal Express
  •     CH 6Hxx236p > Early 2HS so it only hits once > 5S > j.K > j.S > j.H > j.4P > Land > Boom > Aircombo

Close to Corner

•     CH 6Hxx236H > Charged SG-S > Charged SG-HS > Reload > RC > Dash > Shotgun Loop

In corner:

•     CH 6Hxx236H > Charged SG-S > Shotgun Loop

CH Bridal Express Route:

The further you start BE from, the easier it is to get followups. The timing is pretty wonky until you get used to it though.

CH BE Max range:

•     CH Bridal Express > close S > Air Combo (don't know if it's character specific, need to check!)

CH BE Max-Mid Range:

•     CH Bridal Express > far 5S > 5HHHH (can be extended with RC > Followup combo)

CH BE Mid - Close Range:

•     CH Bridal Express > 5HHHH (can be extended with RC > Followup combo)

Character specific combos and mentions

BIG NOTE:  Faust, Zato and Venom concerning 2H and berry combos is very unstable so you might need to adjust your combos for these characters.

The most noteworthy character-specific combo is on Faust where you can go directly to a jumpcombo after 2D. Would look something like this:

•     5K > close 5S > 2D > j.S-P-S > dj.S-P-S-H-Dxx236P

You can also confirm 2D to j.p on the following characters: May, Millia, Chipp, Faust and Potemkin.

Notable good Players to study (search youtube)

• Koichi
  • Sharon
  • Alioune

The intermediate course was thought to bring damage-potential to Elphelts basics and also introduce the shotgun and CH knowledge as well as some character specific stuff. If you incorporate the intermediate course into your gameplay you will be well on your way to become an above average Elphelt player.

Stay tuned for the advanced course where we will look into the Unblockable loops and optimize Elphelts combos 

Hey guys, just got the game this past weekend, new to the series. Chose Elphelt to represent me in this game after sifting through all the other characters. Looked at her stuff and what she can do, also know a couple of basic BnB's into WIFECAR! and 5HS. Just wanted to know, which pro players I should be studying?

Hey guys, just got the game this past weekend, new to the series. Chose Elphelt to represent me in this game after sifting through all the other characters. Looked at her stuff and what she can do, also know a couple of basic BnB's into WIFECAR! and 5HS. Just wanted to know, which pro players I should be studying?

updated my last post with notable people to follow and or research

updated my last post with notable people to follow and or research

I like LostSoul as well. The guy netplays a lot, so it's easy to spectate matches.