Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

ggxrd-logo-622.png?fit=622%2C1000

NOW THEN, READ THIS BEFORE POSTING:

OFF TOPIC WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE USED FOR FINDING MATCHES ONLY, AND DISCUSSING RECENT MATCHES AGAINST OTHER PLAYERS. PLEASE KEEP IT FIGHTING GAME RELATED. FAILURE TO STAY ON TOPIC WILL RESULT IN AN INFRACTION.

SEVERELY OFF TOPIC BEHAVIOR SUCH AS TALKING ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE ANIME OR YOUR SOCIAL LIFE WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE 5 DAY BAN. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT SHIT, THIS ISN'T THE FORUM FOR YOU.

MODERATORS, THESE RULES GO FOR YOU, TOO. IF YOU DECIDE YOU WANT TO POST OFF TOPIC SHIT, EXPECT A SUPER/ADMIN TO BE INFORMED. YOUR JOB IS TO KEEP THE FORUMS ON-TOPIC, NOT ACTIVELY DERAIL. 

GGs PSN!

got my copy early in my town. I lucked out! GGs to people in ranked and in player lobbies. Was day 1 for me. Still figuring stuff out, but it's progress. Won some, lost some XD. Hope to you guys if I come across ya! I keep forgetting my commands mid match :P. It's like me when I was learning Kag in BB XD

So... anyone else new to GG like me? It feels similar to me after playin BB so long, but... I learn characters kinda slowly lol. Also I have no idea how to work this game's lobby system

Hey GGs PSN!

I got rekt by intense japanese players in ranked today :(. My mind is still in panic mode since its day two for me and I keep on forgetting my effing commands XD. Driving me nuts!

Also I feel as if Sins OKi game is quite lacking but the Dood has damage and some fun combo links.

Ah well I'll get comfortable with my character eventually XD.

Oh and to necro. Dood you will be absolutely fine man. The core systems from bb are there, but just altered a bit. The hard part is just getting down a character in this game. The command buffers are super unforgiving and mY make u go crazy :P

If anyone WC wants to add me go for it, I live in Hawaii but I usually get 1-2 bar (4-5 frame) connections with WC people. If I had to describe my level I'd say I'm decent, not yet good. More competition is always welcome! I'd love to see 5 people playing Xrd at all times on my friend tab, haha.

good games to everyone i played tonight. Thanks to everyone who put up with my scrubby Millia/Ramlethal/Ky. Sorta twiddling my thumbs until Elphelt hits the states. 

Hey GGs PSN!

GGs to people I fought today! So I think I am going to wait till Leo comes out to really fully dedicate to this game. Today hit me and lately I have just been trying out characters and none have really stick with me. Mind you its my third day XD but I'd rather really sit down to a character I know I'll enjoy using and get better from there. Know what I mean? Who agrees!

Ggs to psn. Had the game for 2 or 3 days now and just figured out how to work online xD. I feel like I've learned a lot, but my hand still cant tell the difference between HS and D

Just curious, why isnt this stickied yet?

Ggs to psn. Had the game for 2 or 3 days now and just figured out how to work online xD. I feel like I've learned a lot, but my hand still cant tell the difference between HS and D

Just curious, why isnt this stickied yet?

That's what I'm wondering...

ggs to the Japanese players that bodied my Faust, still trying to play consistently with him.

GGs psn!!!

So I found my sub! Elphelt! She effing great! GGs to people who fought my day 1 elphelt. Got her regular combos down. Now I gotta learn the gun cancel ones.

GGs to people who entered my room!

GGs to reyntime, haha that slayer knocked us around quite a bit so u we couldnt play much :(. But good match the one we had!

And really good games to necro the reaper. Really fun set man. Man I hate dropping counter hit combos. Also why arc system works did u make super input buffers a pain in the butt! Haha!

Hope to fight ya again dood

Ggs man. And yeah... I'm just never gonna do wakeup supers xD

Also ggs to ranked against offbeatrhyme, garbageday, and others. I hate you garbageday. Stupid toranshii... at least nerf the chip T.T xD

GGs psn!

GGs to people who came in my room! I'll be on later tonight, so if u see my room please do come in! Leo next Tuesday! So hype! Gonna main the crap out of him!

GG's to Sanger Zonvolt, LeopoldEM, and anyone else i played this evening. Glad I finally got some of my Millia crap together.