Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

If anyone is up and actually has good connection cause this patch sucks, I'm ashtrayhime on psn! I play Leo!

I'm down. Should be on around 2 or so.

Feel free to add me: token717

Good Saturday morning games PSN!

GGs to people in ranked! Also ranked is messed up and I hope they address it in a patch. So I had matches where I was using my my character would then enter a match. Then I would be a completely different character and my ID name was displayed as someone else's name.....anyone experience this?

It totally took me by surprise!

If anyone's down to play, please add me on psn: Ninjasyxx. Just make sure to add in the message that you're from dustloop :)

Great matches PSN!

GGs to people who entered my room! Actually got to fight a leo! Dood was pretty good. I cannot wait to use him. Elphelt will then be my sub.

GGs to ArisatoGod!

GGs to Devourerofbrains, and Crondizzle (1 and a half hours of 2f matches) life was good last night.

GGs to PSN/the people who played my Elph just now on PSN - whoever uses Team Spooky as their psn tag (I thought I'd seen a dustloop name at some point, might be misremembering).

GGs to the guy I had four or so matches with.

I'm slowly starting to get better at this game.

EDIT: GGs to everyone I fought today. Ram's giving me a lot of trouble, particularly the chain she has that ends with an overhead. (Is that move plus on block? It really seems that way.)

2ND EDIT: Yeah, it's plus on block. Not a fan of that.

ggs to everyone in my room southern atlantic district 1. Drunken Icpm yrc served me well lol, apologize to the axl player that i just kept trying to force way in on idioticaly, way to much alcohol.

GGs PSN!!!

GGs to people who fought me and my day 1 leo! I feel very comfortable with him now! Hell got him to a lv 13 today in ranked. So now my card can show my true main :3

GGs all! Hope to fight more of guys on DL.

Ggs to bloodoath, felt impatient since I havnt played in a few days lol

What the hell is with the disrespect in ranked? I've had two people go into IK mode in neutral, just to get thrashed.

Ggs to bloodoath, felt impatient since I havnt played in a few days lol

What the hell is with the disrespect in ranked? I've had two people go into IK mode in neutral, just to get thrashed.

GGs necro! Wanted to play more with ya. Need that bed man match up exp. And Dood I know exactly what you mean!

Also while I was in ranked I came across tons of people that do the whole IK activation thing for no reason if they are losing bad. lol I feel ur pain necro!

GGs to everyone I played. I'm sorry if my connection seems inconsistent; I'm stuck on wireless for the moment.

GGs to a Leo player I fought like at least ten times in a row in Player Match, got a lot of fun with those kamehamehas with my notes against his proyectile :P