Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

Hey GGs to all who fought me a while ago! I gotta say the net ode on this game can be frustrating. My matches ranged from an amazing 2f delay to 12f delay. This really kills the momentum of my combos and flow. :( oh well GGs!

PS4 pad is beyond frustrating when playing against good players, but GGs, I recognize some names here I played against with Bedman.

Yeah, I fought your Bedman. He is so rare it's a really odd experience to fight one. I was a crappy Elphelt that won the first match of the three we had... and then got stuck in your corner pressure in the other two before running off. He is just so friggen weird lol.

GG

I don't pay as much attention to who I fight here compared to P4U, but GG's to anyone who I fight unless I was totally bodied... then sorry! .

GGs psn!

I'm not sure if I dought any from here, but tonight was a great night for this game! Fun matches, intense outcomes, and a damn good time!

GGs to people who entered my room and fought me. Was a lot and I mean a lot of fun!!

GGs to Starlight777, whom I just met by chance. Thanks a lot, I ain't used to playing against Ram, but I think I have an idea of how I can manage.

This is the first I've posted in well FOREVER lol. GGs man your Axl is pretty good, you picked up on my shenanigans pretty fast.

Yeah, I fought your Bedman. He is so rare it's a really odd experience to fight one. I was a crappy Elphelt that won the first match of the three we had... and then got stuck in your corner pressure in the other two before running off. He is just so friggen weird lol.

GG

All good man, we're all learning the game. Wish I started playing GG games sooner. And yeah, I don't see too many other Bedman players around either... I think most of the wins I get are due to unfamiliarity of the character/matchup.

Keep at it with Elphelt, she's very strong and I'm sure you'll get better with her.

Any West Coasters to play sets with regularly? I've been wanting to learn this game, but randoms haven't been doing me very well. I'm lucky to get a few matches in with someone before some 1 bar guy from another area queues up, and none of these people I get a good connection with accept my friend requests, so I can't get any real sets in with them. The most I've got out of anyone is a "GGs g2g". It's getting a bit demoralizing how cold the randoms are towards me.

If I could get pummeled during some regular sets I think it'd help give me a better focus on how to deal with things, what to practice against, and to just find my groove in general. I can only play during the late night and mornings though.

Anybody who lives in NY wanna play some matches? I feel like i'm not improving like i want to cause im not playing ppl who are better or on the same lvl as me. My psn is xxrodshodnealxx.

GGs to Currentlmon. Your Millia is killer Dood. First Millia I fought that I had to really be on my guard. Don't know if u remember but I was the leo u fought. ;) GGs dood!

Oh btw I have a room up if anyone wants to throw down. :)

Any West Coasters to play sets with regularly? I've been wanting to learn this game, but randoms haven't been doing me very well. I'm lucky to get a few matches in with someone before some 1 bar guy from another area queues up, and none of these people I get a good connection with accept my friend requests, so I can't get any real sets in with them. The most I've got out of anyone is a "GGs g2g". It's getting a bit demoralizing how cold the randoms are towards me.

If I could get pummeled during some regular sets I think it'd help give me a better focus on how to deal with things, what to practice against, and to just find my groove in general. I can only play during the late night and mornings though.

I'm new to the game & am in Norcal as well.  I can only play Fri-Sun, so send me an invite if you want.  I don't stay up very late, though (skills fade & natural early riser).

GGs to Currentlmon. Your Millia is killer Dood. First Millia I fought that I had to really be on my guard. Don't know if u remember but I was the leo u fought. ;) GGs dood!

Oh btw I have a room up if anyone wants to throw down. :)

Thanks man great games.  One of the few Leos I had to be careful with.  Good one on you. 

Going to get my PS3 arcade stick tomorrow.  After some practice my execution should improve in time.

NorCal has a pretty good scene for GG so I'm surprised you haven't gotten in contact with them for locals. I'm West Coast Canada if you want to get some matches in and you're one hour behind me so I think we can work out some decent times to play. I main Ramlethal and sub Ky, Sin, and Leo. 

PSN - Killeykun

GGs to everyone I played! Shoutouts to Rodneyred, BloodOathWolf, and PawLowSL for the exciting matches. :D