Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to everyone I played! Shoutouts to Rodneyred, BloodOathWolf, and PawLowSL for the exciting matches. :D

GGs brother!! Really fun set man. Mirror matches are the toughest for me.

GGs to BV. Nice to be playing you again after all these years =)

Yeah GGs it's been about 10 years? lol

Looks like age hasn't hurt us too much.  You have easily the best Millia I've seen so far in this game.

Yeah GGs it's been about 10 years? lol

Looks like age hasn't hurt us too much.  You have easily the best Millia I've seen so far in this game.

GG has been out since 1998 so about 17 years now. 

I've been looking all over for people to play Xrd with. I have a lot of other games I play and other things to do, but when I have free time it'd be nice to have a sparring buddy.

Thus the Skype and Steam info.

I haven't played a Guilty Gear game since GGXX#Reload on PC, and back then I never got into it enough to really call myself "good," so don't expect a champ.

Do you guys really want to exclusively communicate through PSN and this thread?

Because I hate PSN messaging.

Woot!!! Tonight was one of the best nights for matches! GGs everyone!

Shoutouts to Satousp!!!! This guy is an incredible and I mean incredible Potemkin! The best matches I've had with anyone!

Shoutout to Reyntime for having a really tricky and solid chipp! And shoutouts to Shisodo_Baiken for have the most trickiest and.

clever slayer.

Haha! My hands hurt from having those matches. Fantastic games guys!

ggs to ranked tonight
Jinooh

GuiltyGearX

tani223

rteryyas

ChauncyTalon

marhault-46

AoyamaShisui

Nama__Kemono

archer-0715

abopan3

Venussail91

keehoon

Wtf is with people backing out of ranked immediately upon seeing a 3 bar or higher connection? This makes no sense to me, are these people fishing for easy wins or something? Or is there something wrong with GG's connection bars, cuz so far, I've omly had a max of like 6f delay

Wtf is with people backing out of ranked immediately upon seeing a 3 bar or higher connection? This makes no sense to me, are these people fishing for easy wins or something? Or is there something wrong with GG's connection bars, cuz so far, I've omly had a max of like 6f delay

This generally happens to me as well. I'll come across 4 bar connection and enter a match then get rejected. I think the opponent must see a different connection on there end or perhaps they are scared. However I have entered what was labeled as a three bar match but then had like a 13f delay when it started. It's weird the bar presented fluctuates tremendously.

This happens VERY frequently for some odd reason whenever I see a 4-bar or 3-bar, odd thing is that when a low level fights me, I accept anyway, but at times when someone with about the same as mine (Lvl 13 May) they'll accept or dodge.

Do you guys really want to exclusively communicate through PSN and this thread?

Because I hate PSN messaging.

Skype works for me personally. I also hate typing on a ps3 controller.

Skype works for me personally. I also hate typing on a ps3 controller.

I think Skype works better overall, but my friends and I use the PSN voice chat system (which is terrible for me) because two or three people in our group don't have a nearby computer or have Skype.

The bar delay is frequently inaccurate. I've seen plenty of 4-bars who are actually 2-bar or worse. So, it may be that they're seeing you as less than a 3 bar.

Or they could just see that you're ranked higher than them, or have an up arrow, or who knows.

And GGs to all the people I've played lately.

Anyone on the east coast want to play? PSN name is Timmytaplands. Just got the game, I'm pretty bad.

Seems like something is wrong with lobbies? My game basically freezes every time I try to join a lobby. 

Anyone on the east coast want to play? PSN name is Timmytaplands. Just got the game, I'm pretty bad.

Seems like something is wrong with lobbies? My game basically freezes every time I try to join a lobby.

I am east coast. I wander the northeast regions cause they have the highest US activity level.

I AM NOT GOOD AT THIS GAME. But I've managed a ok number of wins. If you send me an invite I'll see if we are comparable enough to keep us both interested.

No friend requests though. Sorry.

GGs to Satousp!

I am not familiar with the May and Axl MU but it was fun sets non the less. I laughed super hard when you won the match againest the May player by flicking her dolphin right at her.

Also it was fun toying with some of the players that fought us. Taunt to RC combo ftw!