Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to whoever I fought yesterday.

Leo's 214D(BT)-RRC-AIKM-IK is the dirtiest thing ever, I love it.

you can do that from DP, it's great

Nah thanks, the connection is too bad. I had around 10 frames of delay last time.

I'll take you on once I stop dropping BnB combos in training mode.

Bedman/Axl player looking for some games (and also an explanation on how the fuck you set up the sheep super like goddamn).

PSN is EunuchCookiDough.

GG's to a few special mentions....i'm a Ky player

GCYoshi13, dat bedman!

BurningVigor, the most fun i'll ever have getting my ass whooped.  thanks for punishing my bad habits, after so many hit greed severs and stun dips, it's nice to know i shouldn't develop a habit of abusing those moves.  just wish our connection was better so i can see all your crazy setups. hands down, best chipp thus far.

tastylumpia, good stuff man, keep at it, and thanks for running the gauntlet with me.

SolEqualsBadguy, i hate you Vince, lol.  it always comes down to who can get the IK first, and never the actual match/number of wins hahaha.

Senome19 ????  i don't know the exact handle, but it's something like that, really solid Zato player with all the mixups down. i love the 1/3 guesses i have to block before getting into another 33% mixup.  best Zato i've had the chance to play thus far.

and GG's to anyone else i may have had a chance to  play but don't remember the names to or who frequent the FinestKo streams.

good games to 2 people i played in PJ's lobby

Ulitimatue39 good game  your Chipp ate me for breakfast but i gave my all the 2nd round but you still got me.

HearttoFire good games i won the first game vs your slayer but after that i sucked so hard but i do love putting fingers  with Faust up people's bum holes LOL. sorry you had to be my victim.

Ggs to WolfxFang95. Potemkin is still a tough match for slayer in this version. Thanks for helping me learn it.

ggs to anyone i played

it's crazy how many wins i get though im ass, yay for combos.  This game is most certainly not BB

Man, sure is fun waiting through 10+ decent connections and not getting one match in. People playing in ranked suck by default even if they're good for not playing. Ggs to those who actually accept though

ggs to anyone i played

it's crazy how many wins i get though im ass, yay for combos.  This game is most certainly not BB

I was wondering why Platinum was wearing a pirate outfit...

Ranked could be cool. GG's to the ppl I played.

To all the ppl who dodge constantly: stay free. Your scrubiness will never improve.

FYI, there's a beginner lobby up tonight until 10pm Central. Password is dust

Thanks. I'm a bit confused by lobby navigation in this game, though.

Do you search somewhere in Central US region, look for a lobby (door icon maybe) called beginner, then access a menu to enter the password?

GGs to everyone I played.

Shoutouts to the Sol player that taunted me after a very close round, (Meant to Respect, maybe?) only for me to instantly use Leo 632146HS super at the start of the next round, which hit.

Shoutouts to the Ky player that zoned the hell out of me with Stun Edge.

Shoutouts to the I-No player that ragequit after losing around seven games straight, just as I landed my IK.

I legitimately did (BT)K-(BT)HS-(BT)K-(BT)HS, all of which were blocked incorrectly.

I'm the best at mindgames.

EDIT: Oh, right, there was also the Ky that I finished off by reflecting his Sacred Edge back at him from point blank range.

That was hilarious.

GGs to folks in the top west coast lobby. BGs to that one Venom who disbanded the lobby one match after making it, my Sin's dinosaur steak was definitely well-salted after that one lol.

Holy cow.....what is going on with PSN. Almost every match I had today had God awful 19f delay. Frustrated me to no end. And oddly enough, 3 or 4 bar people became zeros upon starting a match. Anyone else experience this?