Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

Maybe... if people would accept a match once in a fawkin year. I had someone accept my 3 bar connection, which by what happened I'm assuming was a mistake, rather RAGEQUIT the match instead of just declining the next match. Ggs to the maybe 5 peole I played, my Ky army nightmare turned into a Ram army tonight.

Maybe... if people would accept a match once in a fawkin year. I had someone accept my 3 bar connection, which by what happened I'm assuming was a mistake, rather RAGEQUIT the match instead of just declining the next match. Ggs to the maybe 5 peole I played, my Ky army nightmare turned into a Ram army tonight.

Evading with 3 bars? Man, I want to hear them scream if they found me and my "99% of the time" 0 bars :v:

PD: Now you know my pain . . .

Edited by heavymetalmixer

Holy cow.....what is going on with PSN. Almost every match I had today had God awful 19f delay. Frustrated me to no end. And oddly enough, 3 or 4 bar people became zeros upon starting a match. Anyone else experience this?

That sucks. I thought our matches were bad, but they were only 5-6 frames, not 19f. I've always had some issues with the accuracy of whatever measures the bars, where it will start at 4 bars and then quickly drop. And GGs, by the way.

Also, GGs to everyone else I played tonight, especially skademon, Fadooglee (I need more Slayer practice, haha), and that good I-No player whose name has just slipped my mind.

Damn. Im getting my ass whipped by eveyone in this game. How do you git gud?

Damn. Im getting my ass whipped by eveyone in this game. How do you git gud?

You equip the Mask of the Father and some Giant's gear.

Oh, you mean in Xrd? I dunno, practice combos on moving targets in M.O.M mode or something, that worked for me. (Though I don't know if I'd consider myself good quite yet.)

Thanks. I'm a bit confused by lobby navigation in this game, though.

Do you search somewhere in Central US region, look for a lobby (door icon maybe) called beginner, then access a menu to enter the password?

You should just be able to access the lobby, hit the menu button, select player lobby, and cycle through until you find it.  I'm going to try to host a newbie lobby every Thursday during that same time frame, so you're more than welcome to join.  Don't worry, I'm terrible, so it won't be like you'll get beat up on too bad.

GGs psn!

GGs to Lord Knight. Was hoping to get at least 5 games with ya, but you left after 2. :(

GGs to FeelinTheWind. These matches were insanely fun. Some matches I'd be at ur mercy for your pressure, other matches you'd be at mine. Haha! Was fun!

Ggs to ppl and especially Ggs to one Bang Shishigami for dealing with my whining and bitching about May. Sorry I put you through that

What is so bad about May exactly? I haven't had any issues againest fighting her. Maybe her retarded ball thing but...she's not scary.

You equip the Mask of the Father and some Giant's gear.

Oh, you mean in Xrd? I dunno, practice combos on moving targets in M.O.M mode or something, that worked for me. (Though I don't know if I'd consider myself good quite yet.)

I just dont understand wake up frames. I dont like to mash 2a... or 2p in this case. When i get up, i get pawned, when they get up, pawned.

What is so bad about May exactly? I haven't had any issues againest fighting her. Maybe her retarded ball thing but...she's not scary.

She's just really annoying. And I was extra salty yesterday

May is a pain for Bedman at times cuz Dolphins just wreck any dv seal placements. Though, maybe I just press my luck too much when pressuring. I also have a huge issue with this "mash to tech" style, cuz sometimes, if I get poked out from full screen while air born, I judt wanna tech back and throw my head, but I gotta mash P first...

Ggs to ranked. Really salty that I was beaten by a Sol who's majority of damage came from VV and GV...

May is a pain for Bedman at times cuz Dolphins just wreck any dv seal placements. Though, maybe I just press my luck too much when pressuring. I also have a huge issue with this "mash to tech" style, cuz sometimes, if I get poked out from full screen while air born, I judt wanna tech back and throw my head, but I gotta mash P first...

Ggs to ranked. Really salty that I was beaten by a Sol who's majority of damage came from VV and GV...

Sols....at the least the ones I tnd to fight are really derpy...random riot stamps, odd grand vipers, and uhhh completely whiff able volcanics. Not to say I haven't fought a good sol..and u will be able to tell when u fight a good one. They utilize his tools effectively. I'll admit tho I have lost to some pretty random sols...utilizing only GV and the ridiculous dragon install...LOL!

Dolphins on netplay are god tier.

Yeah-he-he-hea! I am improving in this game. I finally understand the mechanics. Just wanna thank all the pkayers ive faught today for being patient with my scrubby play style.

Great Games PSN!

Today was much better! 2f delay matches everywhere! Love it!! Also I believe I fought some people on here. I apologize if I can remember ur name! But let me know if u fought me, GGs to u guys if I did!

You should just be able to access the lobby, hit the menu button, select player lobby, and cycle through until you find it.  I'm going to try to host a newbie lobby every Thursday during that same time frame, so you're more than welcome to join.  Don't worry, I'm terrible, so it won't be like you'll get beat up on too bad.

Oh, OK. Thanks. I can only play weekends when I visit my brother, but thanks for the info.  Maybe I'll get a match with someone from this site for my first time today. :)  

Omg i cant fight anybody with my net right now. I blane the rain with this cloudy weather. Getting lag spiked for days.