Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to everyone I played.

Kahn Schild is still the greatest thing.

Love using it to bait and take people's bursts! If there's ever a balance patch I believe this will get nerfed XD

GGs to jeffnevins and the people in the JOLP23's room.

Thanks for taking the time.  First time getting in Xrd matches w/someone from this site.  Good Millia!  Next weekend I hope to be less extreme of a rookie on mechanics & start to nail down some mains.

Ggs to Reyn's room. So much varied exp in there... cept for Millia. She should burn in her hotness xD

Also, anyone else look at rankings and notice a potemkin in chipp's wins with a 513% win ratio? How even?

Ggs to Reyn's room. So much varied exp in there... cept for Millia. She should burn in her hotness xD

Also, anyone else look at rankings and notice a potemkin in chipp's wins with a 513% win ratio? How even?

Hacks. Or there is a limit that they are breaking. Like a perfect equals two wins.

Ggs. And yo, pot kills chipp fast

Ggs to the elphet players who showed me a little more exp with her... till that zato guy showed us whsts up.

Man, you got out of my room too quick :/

Yeah, I had to go at that moment, sorry :/

Pretty sure I'm the worst Ky online in Xrd.  GG's to everyone that comes across me :P

You are kinda wrong about that, I AM the worst Ky lol