Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

If he sees it, GGs to that Venom I played for what seems like 3 hours. You've beaten it into my head that I need to be SLOW and CALCULATING with Pot.

Still need to cut out that dumb ICPM thing I do, holy shit.

n1Bw2km.jpg

What's wrong with people...

I KNOW it's stuff like this that makes me sad.

Also, GGs to ranked and random rooms i went into... stop leaving my station ;_;

Its time i stop lurking i guess. The sessions were too fun.

GGs Foonagims, great faust, top 3 fausts i've faced. We need more Zato matchup training. That one guy did a number on us :/

GGs RaveEX, great sol but work on ye defense. I liked our sets, twas fun learning process on sols corner pressure.

GGs Vietnam1, You confirm everything from anything, best slayer i've played, extremely fast pace slayer that i never faced before. thanks for taking care of that Ram and chipp for us lol.

GGs blacksnakeParoosh best venom and player i fought so far, learned so much from you, thanks man.

GGs to everyone I've played lately. It was cool seeing so many strong players in my room.

And apologies to all the people who joined my room right after I announced I'd be disbanding it. =/

GGs to everyone I've played lately. It was cool seeing so many strong players in my room.

And apologies to all the people who joined my room right after I announced I'd be disbanding it. =/

This is why we can't have nice things >w>

GG's to BurningVigor, i always want to get some sets with you, too much fun trying to block that crazy Chipp.

GG's to hellpockets, very rare to find a decent Ky online. lets get some more sets in soon!

shoutouts to all the Axl, Venom, and Slayer guys i played this last week, much respect for staying on that grind.

n1Bw2km.jpg

What's wrong with people...

Lag, basically. They are only lining up to fight those one or two guys out of five of them who didn't have lag, and don't trust to give up their spot to fight someone else, who may lag. They'd rather just sit at the same spot and spectate until it's their turn. Sometimes two of them are already spectating and the other is a dude who is AFK.

Only time I do this is when I have a mic on and we're practically having a party. I want to watch the next match and poke fun and whatnot and can't see that another person came in.

Oh yeah, Elphelt player here. Looking to main another person but haven't decided yet (probably going to be May or Slayer). Would like some consistent battles so whoever's up for it just add me. PSN is Qu_Ane

GGs to everyone I fought today. I feel kinda bad for the players I perfected, then bailed on. Wish I coulda played more with ya', but I was outta time, sorry.

Sin's neutral doesn't sit right with me. I know what I'm supposed to do, but... I dunno, I just feel like something is wrong whenever I use him.

That said, 2H-5H-6H-j.c-j.S-j.P-j.S-j.S-j.6H-j.214S-j.236D is probably the most satisfying combo in existence. Sin's damage output is ridiculous.

Need some help. Trying to get a match started but the crossplay bug is in the way. Anyone up for a match willing to open up a room for at least three?

EDIT: More GGs to purifyweirdsoul who came in and swept seven of us twice over.