Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to everyone I played recently. Desperately looking for strong opponents because I'm headed to EVO this year. COME WASTE ME! @CAS_Kicks

GGS everyone who joined my lobby! Good matches all around.

g1Gilgamesh: I got an achievement for that IK. :P First IK in an online lobby I think.

GGs to everyone in the Scandi lobby. Dropped combos like hot potatoes :(.

Nyaa: Lol, got salty enough that round to not even bother mashing out :P.

GGs to everyone I played before I got sick and my net practically died on me (like wow, the video game gods did NOT like my ass this week!) Trying out Ky was sort of fun, but I'm thinking of packing if a week more of playing doesn't give me a breakthrough. Can't find a character that appeals to me in this game. Sad cuz it's the only game with decent netcode besides BB that I care to play online where others are playing consistently.

(was also hoping for Jam or Bridget DLC, to the person above me)

Ggs to gamegeezer's ky, the corner lockdown was real; Ggs to aetheistzero's elphelt, shotgun stance is crazy hard to deal with lol; Ggs to galerian-irons ino, damn she dizzies quick.

Ggs to gamegeezer's ky, the corner lockdown was real; Ggs to aetheistzero's elphelt, shotgun stance is crazy hard to deal with lol; Ggs to galerian-irons ino, damn she dizzies quick.

fun matches man, the frame traps and teleportation were on point during some sets and  was messing my whole mind set up haha.  a good slayer is a truly scary thing if he gets momentum.  i had to resend friend request cuz my list was full, but it should be good now, i resent an invite. hit me up if you see me on the guilty! :yaaay:

i need to try out a new person so if anyone wants to add me go right ahead.

DJPlace is my PSN.

just sent a message saying GG XRD or something

i will not reply to blank messages.

GGs to Krococola and TR-MannyManito, it has been more than two weeks since the last time I played this game and I'm still a total newbie to Guilty Gear.

You should keep at it man, this game is too much fun when you learn all the good stuff.

Great games to everyone that I played.  Despite AT&T U-verse causing issues, I had fun.

I know the struggle with U-Verse

ggs to everyone I fought today... Starting to get the hang of Faust again, but my May needs more rust taken off.

It sure is dead on the West Coast this morning. I've only got to play a couple matches with one guy. He spammed Beta Blade and Alpha Blade, then switched to Sol and spammed Riot Stamp, Grand Viper, and VV.

He won't play with me anymore. (´・ω・`)

Any Rammy players wanna help me stop being so awkward and play me for a bit? Non Rammy players can also help too by just playing me. I just got my Xbox controller and converter so I'm ready to git gud and git bopped in God's Gift. Just shoot me a friend request/PM/ or straight up invite if you wanna kill me ^_^

What kind of converter did you get? A lot of converters can induce a lot of input lag.

It sure is dead on the West Coast this morning. I've only got to play a couple matches with one guy. He spammed Beta Blade and Alpha Blade, then switched to Sol and spammed Riot Stamp, Grand Viper, and VV.

He won't play with me anymore. (´・ω・`)

West Coast lobbies are usually dead in the mornings, there's more people in East Coast lobbies for some stupid reason.

Failed to connect

Failed to connect

Failed to connect

Failed to connect

ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE!!! - Your opponent canceled the match

Failed to connect

Failed to connect

Failed to connect

Failed to connect

GGs Ranked...

Failed to connect

Failed to connect

Failed to connect

Failed to connect

ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE!!! - Your opponent canceled the match

Failed to connect

Failed to connect

Failed to connect

Failed to connect

GGs Ranked...

Heh, I just finished w/ranked today after getting the lv11 trophy.  But I know what you mean.  Had a good set w/a PSN friend, and hope to get in matches w/people here next weekend.

Heh, I just finished w/ranked today after getting the lv11 trophy.  But I know what you mean.  Had a good set w/a PSN friend, and hope to get in matches w/people here next weekend.

Oh, so you're from the Bay Area too, wish I could've gotten some matches with you, hopefully if we play if my connection won't be a piece of shit.

The connection shouldn't be too bad.

Oh, so you're from the Bay Area too, wish I could've gotten some matches with you, hopefully if we play if my connection won't be a piece of shit.

The connection shouldn't be too bad.

OK, thanks. Send me an invite or I'll send one to you.  Now the wait is on for Saturday (soonest I can get to the PS3).

West Coast lobbies are usually dead in the mornings, there's more people in East Coast lobbies for some stupid reason.

That's a huge bummer. For the past 16 months I've only had a low stable ping in the morning or late nights.  I hope I can get a new schedule so I can play with the late night crowd again. I got to play a small set with a Zato player yesterday at least.

And yeah, I keep seeing East Coast half full in the mornings. Wake up West Coast ;_;