Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

My god AT&T is pissing me off. No wonder their service garbage.

ggs to the Finest KO stream and the randoms I actually got to finish a match with without my ISP being the biggest piece of shit that it is.

ggs g1Gilgamesh, it's pretty cool to see how we develop as different Ram players even though we play the mirror against eachother a lot. That clashed fS > dauro was interresting. :3

GGs Nyaa, I played horrendously. Dropped a whole ton of moves, got mad which naturally led to more dropped inputs. Alas the vicious cycle of salt :P. That clash was awesome :D.

ggs to everyone  I fought today.

Lots of Axls lately. Might as well pick him up. lol

Shoutouts to:
DaLoveCharger: Never had that much fun fighting an Axl

GGs to the late night West Coast crowd. I feel like I finally leveled up just a tiny bit.

Oh yeah, I think we fought a couple of times before. Knew your PSN was familiar. Our connection wasn't that bad during those matches.

If anyone wants to get some games in, I'll be lurking online, don't invite me, just find me. >_>

Oh yeah, I think we fought a couple of times before. Knew your PSN was familiar. Our connection wasn't that bad during those matches.

If anyone wants to get some games in, I'll be lurking online, don't invite me, just find me. >_>

Yeah, I know you complained about U-verse, but our connection was pretty good except when my ping was getting jittery in the later parts of the mornings. So it was pretty much all on me. My connection was a lot better in the later morning the past several days, but still, nobody West Coast seems to play in the morning or early noon. I don't get it. East Coast is poppin even at like 7-8am EST. I've been having a much easier time getting matches with the late night crowd. I keep getting late morning shifts on my schedule though, so I'm going to have to wake up at 12-2am or something to play with people when I have work. ;_;

I tried adding you, but you don't accept friend requests. Any reason you don't want people messaging you to get a set going? I guess I'll just see you when I see you if so.

GGs to the crazy Elphelt and others I played this evening.

GGs to the crazy Slayer I played the other night.

GGs to netplay tonight. Tryin to do Dustloops on netplay is painful yet feels good when it works. Still gotta figure out Sol's neutral game and pressure stuffs.

Shoutouts to that Zato player who got so salty at hiroyuki and the Ky player that he turned on his mic and started saying some very entertaining things.

ggs Kicks, wish our connection was better, i enjoyed watching your Slayer work. those frame traps are nice :cool:

I tried adding you, but you don't accept friend requests. Any reason you don't want people messaging you to get a set going? I guess I'll just see you when I see you if so.

I like to have my friends list just with my close friends. But you if you ever want to play, I'll be roaming around online (mainly in East coast lobbies cause West is usually dead in the mornings-afternoons)

ggs to the ones I fought today, 

bgs to the laggy Leos and Sols that mash like mad. I get very salty from those.

Shoutouts to nascarjake777, dzhkenshin, blurring-monkey, and everyone else who stopped by the lobby tonight. Nice playing with yo, folks! edit: sorry I had to go and disband the room :( Kinda really wish the game let you hand over the reins to someone else

GGs to Jango, AJ, Neo and everyone else I fought against at the Guilty Gear Xrd tourney at Jpopcon!

Considering this was my first ever non-netplay tourney, I'd say I did pretty good. (As in, I won)

A shame so few people showed up to play - around 8 or so - but I still had a lot of fun.

It was great seeing people try out the game for the first time too. Everyone seemed to really like it.