Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

Any of you have rooms open or should I make my own?

I haven't played since MAGFest so I'm terribly out of practice :SOL:

I'm still not entirely used to the Lobby thing GGXrd does. Then again, this is the first time I'm playing online since I first bought the game on release date. I wonder how much everyone leveled up???

Are you still able to make private rooms?

Hey hey, he only completely wrecked me that second match. It was still a loss but I'm a sore loser xP xD. Tiamat is here on DL too. 4+ losses, one win... maybe avoiding every bedman I see isnt a smart idea

That's a lot of people's first times with Bedman. He just does stuff and stuff just happens, and then people get confused lol

I still have trouble fighting Bedman to this day...

ggs to bossguyplanet and his Zato

Great sets man.

I'll ditto this.  Bay Area dustloop. :) Tough Zato!  I tried a handful of characters, but focused on Faust & Leo.  It was more fun & productive than a few random people in a lobby today. 

Got double perfected for my first time by someone there. XD  The wait is on til Friday...

With each freaking lobby I enter and play in, the hosts always leaves. smh

ggs to the ones I actually got to finish a match with tonight.

Now that's bad luck, I just get kick out of 99% of the rooms I get in.

Now that's bad luck, I just get kick out of 99% of the rooms I get in.

For me, almost every match I played in each lobby today. Host disbands the room.

Happened to me 5-6 times in a row.

GGs, dude. Hopefully we can play again sometime.

Ggs... played you some days ago. Few tips for your zato though. Learn to manage your gauge better and try using more mixups. You tried command throwing me way too much.

GGs, people.

@Shin, yeah that's more of an execution thing. I'm still learning his flight mixups. That's why I kept resorting to DF in you, plus your amazing tick throws inspired me to try the same on you. XD what do you mean by managing gauge? Like when I'm using the shadow in the neutral? Thanks for the tips.

Ggs to anyone I played. Needed to get off before I exploded. Can Faust's 2K be changed plox? No matter how many times I see the move, it looks like an overhead, so I block high. Why the hell does this thing hit low all 3 times? Dx

Does anyone want to play with me? I'm trying to learn Guilty Gear which is tough for me to learn, feel of the game isn't like the other Arcsys games I've played. Also, I can't have fun in ranked match in this game, people are to laggy. At least in the US lobbies they are.

ggs to bossplanetguy. your zato is looking good

i'm still pretty new to xrd  and looking for some more matches. preferably west coast connections

GGs, man. Your Milia, as I said before, is great and definitely progressing enough to stomp my sort of improved Zato, at least. XD Hopefully we can get more matches in. I've watched some Ogawa and I have a general idea of what to do now.

Some bastard host kicked me from his lobby while I was playing a 2-3f match with someone else, saying "You are lagging my matches". Is that even a thing? What the fuck.