Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

I'll send out invites to BayArea dustloop people this weekend.  Grimsley, feel free to invite me since you don't have a PSN listed (I'm beginner-ish trying to reach intermediate)

I'll send out invites to BayArea dustloop people this weekend.  Grimsley, feel free to invite me since you don't have a PSN listed (I'm beginner-ish trying to reach intermediate)

My PSN is GGXRDPLAYER

Uhh im down indie_animator. PSN DFlores_15, although if I'm not on it's because netplay is cancerous and I'm playing Pay Day 2 instead.

Ggs to NitroNoodlez, TXRich, illStark and othe4s who played in my room today. Found out I hate Millia more than I thought. It makes me wanna slap someone who said they thought Millia was a weak character yesterday

GGs. I remember playing your Bedman the other day, but I was on a different account using Zato and Millia. You are only the second Bedman player I have ever faced.

I thought someone who plays as both Zato and Millia was too specific for you to be the same person, did that account sound like the main robo from custom robo? Lol. I think I blocked better, but it didnt mean much since the second mixup got me every time

I thought someone who plays as both Zato and Millia was too specific for you to be the same person, did that account sound like the main robo from custom robo? Lol. I think I blocked better, but it didnt mean much since the second mixup got me every time

Raymk? Yeah, that was me on a friend's account. I saw your name and wanted to run it back with Zato since I'm such a slow starter with him and Bedman is a weird character to fight. 

Ggs to All_Luckys. Solid zato. Glad to get the matchup experience.

ggs to Indie_animator and others.

Yeah, good May!  Glad we got to play.  Having my fav song (X2 BlueSky/Water) as the BGM was a nice coincidence. And ggs to Bossguy. 

I'm still trying to get inputs to work for Leo's rekka & backturn super (pad).  Maybe next weekend. 

Yeah, GGs. Sorry for the short set. Wish I had had more time. Yeah, your strings were definitely a bit improved than before. Also, was the connection a little funky for you?

Yeah, GGs. Sorry for the short set. Wish I had had more time. Yeah, your strings were definitely a bit improved than before. Also, was the connection a little funky for you?

Yes, the connection was off. Not sure why. Thanks for the encouragement. The short set was fine; I'm just glad when people are able to respond & play at all. :)

Ggs to anyone who's played in my room so far tonight, keeping it open longer for anyone who wants games (Texas connection). I almost died earlier though because of someone complaining about how shitty Millia is because they don't believe in disc oki. ITS SAFE MAN, USE IT DAMMIT.

GGs to anyone in the FREE room yesterday.  Had to say, very impressed with the high level of play I got to see from everyone. 

Shoutouts to anyone i Instant Killed yesterday, if i have the chance to do it, YOU WILL GET IT :KYX:

GGs to anyone in the FREE room yesterday.  Had to say, very impressed with the high level of play I got to see from everyone. 

Shoutouts to anyone i Instant Killed yesterday, if i have the chance to do it, YOU WILL GET IT :KYX:

For the holy order!

GG's Necro. Our connection was pretty spotty with sudden lag spikes of 10 frames so I didn't stick after the second match in case you didn't want laggy matches.

It made me scratch my head, but it wasnt terrible. Ggs though

Edit: ggs to illStark and KBNova. Looooots of good games there. I beat Nova like what, once? xD though for once I didnt want to kill myself because it was a mirror