Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

Good games mAceOfHearts. I have trouble blocking against Leo so valuable matches! Smooth parries man, never saw them coming.

GGs Nyaa, was having a lot of trouble dealing with those swords. Those hitboxes are huge! Gotta learn how to escape pressure without relying on DPs.

Thanks, amazing corner pressure and corner carry. I swear, no matter where I got hit, I always ended up in the corner.

GGs, Gamegeezer. I was the Zato you destroyed, haha. It was great match up experience. Hopefully we can fight again sometime.

For sure man, your Zato is beast AF. Had it been any other matchup i think i would have been overwhelmed.  Thankfully, the few weak matchups Zato has i was able to benefit from haha. Definitely want to run it back with you, i like playing Zatos that know what they are doing.

Haha, thanks. Ky is definitely not one of my favorite matchups. It would be great if we could play again. Your Ky presents a real challenge.

Thanks, dude! I had tons of fun tonight!!
GGs to all the crazy Slayers on tonight.

Ggs to kicks and others that I played tonight. Gotta work on my netplay reversals.

GGs to late night West Coast. Got matches for about 6 hours.

I know it does 1 dmg, but I got silly and threw a Slow Shuriken at Slayer when we were both at pixel health. He got hit and was still alive.

1395658044955.jpg

GGs to the dude I played in rank yesterday who upon realizing that the game had sold us bad goods in alleging a 4 bar connection and then delivering 18-20f delay agreed with me that the best course of action, when the game opted not to cancel the match, was to sit on opposite sides of the stage and exchange PMs until the timer ran out.

BG to evilfox. You beat me a match, then got salty when I won our next one. During my match with a different person you put "I always lose to scrubs" across the screen. Then you left before I could play you again. Stay salty and hold that L.

BG to evilfox. You beat me a match, then got salty when I won our next one. During my match with a different person you put "I always lose to scrubs" across the screen. Then you left before I could play you again. Stay salty and hold that L.

You must have been spamming combos.

GGs w/ Fenrir Hades (Dflores_15).  I had no idea how to beat your Sol.  Thanks for switching it up for a while.  I practice a lot w/Faust & Leo on weekends, but improve most off those close matches, like the ones we had.

Netplay after a local tourney is always an experience. Room is still up on Pacific if people want in, I plan to have it up for a while tonight.

Stop wondering why you get kicked when you have a 0 bar connection, please.

Does this Sol have a good bar with you? Its not terrible for me, but it aint th3 greatest lol

He has a 2 with me, haven't had a chance to fight him yet though. Currently eating but I'll ready up in a bit. Our conn is a bit shaky too. It was good when we started but it's not so hot now.